Author: UYA

Is China Strong enough.....?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-6-26 04:16:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-25 20:19
Oh thanks. I knew this thread was a setup to expose Westerners as "anti-China crazies".

As if th ...

You less so, than the other anti-China poster here, calling Chinese people "pigs".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-26 04:19:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-25 19:54
You don't understand what real "pride" is all about. I said it in my previous post. You have neve ...

Chinese people are not proud of anything?????
They are too backward to know pride?
How can someone have pride, when they are insecure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-26 04:21:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-25 19:55
In a nutshell: Yes, that's what I believe.

Would you condone party agents knocking on your door, for the decent you have?
NO!
So I can get my head around why you don't support this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-26 05:48:38 |Display all floors
You need to be careful and study what happened to Russia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-26 06:02:40 |Display all floors

"Strength In Numbers"   

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-26 07:14:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-25 19:55
In a nutshell: Yes, that's what I believe.

As if they don't practice censorship in America. I can tell you as an American, and a Marxist, I face subtle means of censorship on a daily basis. What you want, is for them to censor every single Communist in the US, while everyone who speaks against Communism in China gets a megaphone.

I don't think China is perfect, and I am an individualist, but the hypocrisy Americans display on the issue of Communism is staggering. Literal fascists get more police protection than us. If Communists march the police will use tear gas and batons, but if the KKK or Neo-Fascists march, we will hear endlessly about "however much I disagree, they get free speech."

Fascists are guaranteed their Constitutional Rights far more than Communists. And Heaven Help You if your employer finds out you're a Commie. The law protects people on the basis of "Race, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Gender, etc."

What is purposely left out of all these protections against discrimination is Ideology. That is why Neo-Liberalism is considered an Inverted Totalitarianism. People must live in fear of having their income taken away, which your boss can do at any time, in a country where being homeless is illegal aka "criminalized."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-26 07:44:15 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-6-26 06:02
"Strength In Numbers"

... but no intellectual strength!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.