Author: pnp

Refugees Are A Destabilizing Force; Should Be Returned To Their Homeland   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 17:10:54 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-24 14:14
'They deserve the same treatment as everyone else. Chinese refugees are no less deserving of other ...

So you are pleading for unequal treatment now? You don't think Chinese should be treated the same as everyone else?

I thought that already, mind you!

Hypocrite!  Since when have you fallen in love with the Chinese you condemn everyday?

I have never started a thread about the lack of decent manners of the Chinese people; that is YOUR specialty. I take issue with discrepancies between GOVERNMENT action and the government's stated goals. I talk about the shortcomings of the political elite, not the people at large.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 17:16:11 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-24 14:12
'new Chinese immigrants arriving in the continent, seeking new opportunities away from home, are st ...

You SHOULD ASK: WHY DO CHINESE CITIZENS EVEN WANT TO MOVE TO AFRICA, knowing that Africa is far less developed than China.

There is a moral problem there: You are a nouveau riche and you want to make easy money in the world's most underdeveloped, poorest nations. Doesn't this cause you heartburn? It SHOULD! If you show off your wealth in a poor country, you automatically raise the local people's envy. Where envy raises its head, crime follows soon. Emigration often is the last resort. Emigration by all means, legal, illegal. In the end, you can only emigrate illegally and arrive in a foreign country as a REFUGEE.

Now I have just shown to you how Chinese people living in Africa are complicit in the process of setting armies of refugees on a long march.

It is a mechanism that has shaped humanity's destiny for the last two thousand years or more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 17:16:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-24 17:21
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 17:01
I am merely pointing out that CHINA is no SAINT and CHina has every reason to reciprocate goodne ...

HaHa, preaching like a Christian evangelist!  Never knew you have so much compassion for the fallen!  You are attacking the Chinese just because they can't take in the refugees for a number of valid reasons.  Those countries that you mentioned had no choice, the refugees were already at their doorsteps, not because they willingly embrace them!  China is fortunate not to be near where the refugees originate, or else it too would be forced to take them!  Many European countries also refused to take in the refugees, why are you not attacking them?  You are biased  against the Chinese, as always; so stop your charade, you can't fool readers with it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 17:18:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 17:23:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 17:23:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 17:10
So you are pleading for unequal treatment now? You don't think Chinese should be treated the sam ...

'So you are pleading for unequal treatment now? You don't think Chinese should be treated the same as everyone else?'

You put words in my mouth, you sneaky old dog!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 17:26:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 17:10
So you are pleading for unequal treatment now? You don't think Chinese should be treated the sam ...

' I talk about the shortcomings of the political elite, not the people at large.'

Lies!!  I can list all your posts condemning the Chinese people and more condemning the CPC!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.