Views: 3378|Replies: 16

japanese workers pushed in to an early death? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-23 18:43:00 |Display all floors
i just read an article where some japanese civil workers were forced to grovel live on tv, because they went for their lunch break 3 minutes early. A collegue snitched on them after seeing them leave their desk at 11.57am instead of 12pm...
japanese workers usually work the most overtime in the world, which has contributed to many early deaths related to being over worked. The government has now set a cap at a maximum of,100 hrs overtime a month, which is still around 4 hrs a day...
what do you think? surely companies that force workers to work 4 hrs overtime a day is not being managed right. i feel for japanese workers....poor buggers...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-23 18:56:29 |Display all floors
when i worked in britain many years ago i always felt like i was going in to jail everyday when getting up for work. Some comittee members used to spy on us workers checking if we were working the full 8 hrs...
on at least one occassion we closed the main gate at 4.55pm but were told off by a comittee member for closing it 5 mins early. we were regulary spied on during the winter months as well..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 22:54:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 08:59:37 |Display all floors
It's a noble thing to kill workers who steal 3 minutes off their employer's paid office hours to take an early lunch (and cut in front of the short queue that will grow very long behind them)(.

What would these workers do after retirement? No work, no early lunch, no cheating, no snitching. They should die an early death after they have fulfilled a lifetime of work paid at minimum cost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 13:14:37 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 13:19:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 13:45:29 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-6-24 13:19
What are you talking about again seneca?  Is there any special link between employees leave work e ...

You should take a university course on how to understand jokes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.