Author: CeciliaQ

Polish girl says China safe   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 20:24:55 |Display all floors
My Chinese wife feels much safer here in China then she did during her 7 years in the USA.
She goes out by herself all the time now. She never went out by herself in the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 20:41:48 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-6-24 17:58
NOT TRUE.
You do not read local print media.

What in my post was "not true"? Muy wfe tells me that she doesn't feel safe on China's roads. Should I defer to a Polish tourist to gauge the safety of Chinese women's safety on Chinese roads???

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-24 20:42:39 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-24 20:00
i bet nobody on here knew a british man got murdered this year in shanghai?

... and the British businessman murdered by a Chinese governor's wife in Chongqing has already been forgotten too...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 20:47:33 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-24 20:00
i bet nobody on here knew a british man got murdered this year in shanghai?

And then there was the ignominious case of the Guangzhou coppers covering up the circumstances under which one Darren Russel died one night. His battered body was found on a road and the police presented a police analysis that stood upto no enquiry and because of this, the PSB formally closed the case, not wishing to cooperate with US authorities.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-24 22:32:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-24 20:42
... and the British businessman murdered by a Chinese governor's wife in Chongqing has already bee ...

Originally of a heart attack ..
they might have been close to pulling that off. His body cremated in record time to cover it up
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 23:45:27 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-6-24 17:56
Did you mean 1.4 Billion ?

yup. whoops ... typo ... not enough coffee.  LOL
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-24 23:53:32 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2018-6-24 07:30
"China is unsafe might come from western media's"

Not "might" it is from the western media.  China ...

Then why is it that Weibo does a better job at reporting crime than Chinese media? When that little girl in Foshan got run over, and then backed over, a few years ago, the story only appeared in the mainstream media AFTER it raised anger on Sina Weibo. Knife attacks at schools often appear on Weibo before the news media alerts the public about them. Sorry, but the Chinese media does a very, very poor job of reporting crime to the citizenry.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.