Views: 2694|Replies: 0

Why Donny's Political Company Will bankrupt? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-21 08:15:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-21 08:21

Why Donny's Political Company Will bankrupt?

By zhihu1

Preface

“My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!”

-Shelley

Donny is the CEO of his multinational company, which Donny calls his Empire.

The motto of his empire is "Make ME Donny rich again!" which blares on the front door of his empire.

The empire has subsidiary companies all over the world. For examples, Angela is his regional manager in Germany; Abe is his the GM in Japan, and so on. They are also stockholders.

I  How Does Donny Treat His Sidekicks?

During the annual general meeting of stockholders, Donny took out a big cake which was the profit of multinational company.

Every participatant was happy, and they were holding their plates expecting for a share of cake, either big or small one. To the surprise of each one,  Donny declared, "I'm the CEO of the multination empire, so I take all the big cake myself, as the motto of my is "Make me Donny rich", but not "Make Every Shareholder Rich".

Every general manager was very disappointed, furious, hungry. They came close around CEO Donny, GM Angela pounced with rage on him, "How could you treat us so badly?"

Even under the collective pressure, Donny folded in his arms with a pouty dull face, "Don't you forget all of you are my sidekicks?  My name is Donny-Ace, King of kings."

II How Does Donny Handle His Partners?

To be continued.

See you later, alligator!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.