Author: SEARU

Why so hard to login the forum? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-9 22:18:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-24 12:33:21 |Display all floors
Now it seems that the login problem has been totally solved since yesterday which had troubled  forumites including editors for so long (about one month)! We can feel free to enter or escape the forum with easy!
Thanks our technicians!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-24 18:29:43 |Display all floors
About one hour ago, something was wrong with 'MySQL sever‘ which made my any try on login become a failure even through personal cellphone!
  I wish CD authority totally solve the problem that would no longer be headache for so many bloggers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 11:59:54 |Display all floors
We forumites been kept out of the forum for at least two days due to the tightly-shut-iron gate of the CD!
  As native Chinese I feel ashamed for the long-troubled login problem!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 12:08:50 |Display all floors
It seems that the chief editor is on duty. I think the login trouble would go on if without totally updating the hardware and software of the CD!
The good effect of the 'illness' is that we formites can have a cool thinking about our own writing and let editors have extra summer holidays!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 12:37:29 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-27 11:59
We forumites been kept out of the forum for at least two days due to the tightly-shut-iron gate of t ...

Yes, locked out of Forum, so frustrating, tried dozens of times but unable to log in.  Hope Voice Cd would keep watch on this fault because when locked out, we can't even alert her to the breakdown.
There is an email address at bottom of this page; perhaps next time locked out, you should email CD; that's the one way to alert CD of breakdowns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-27 12:40:25 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-7-27 12:08
It seems that the chief editor is on duty. I think the login trouble would go on if without totally  ...

"The good effect of the 'illness' is that we formites can have a cool thinking about our own writing and let editors have extra summer holidays!"

You are a hypocrite, always saying nice things to please CD, when in fact it is so frustrating to be locked out!  Hope it will not occur again!  Please email CD when it happens again!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.