Views: 3595|Replies: 3

zhihu1: Why Does Egypty Need to Take a MBA Course from me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-20 13:11:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-20 16:51

Why does Egypty Need to Take a MBA Course from me?

By zhihu1

The authority of Egypt allegedly is furious about Chinese replica of their Sphinx, demanding of the dismantlement of the replica in China.

First of all, they don't know how they have missed a golden opportunity to promote their own culture for free in China with the largest population in the world.

Second, they have killed the Chinese goose of the replica which can produce golden eggs for them everyday.

If I were the President of Egypt, I would ask for a win-win solution requesting for a share of the income.

The move would kill quite a few birds without a stone, without any cost from Egypt at all.  

- Promote the country image, culture of Egypt for free in China.

- Bring the huge economic benefit to Eygpt not only for the income of the ticket, but also make profits from souvenir, and even air tickets if people want to travel to Egypt.

- Build the friendship with China, Chinese people.

- This successful mode can snowball worldwide if they do in China.

How does my advice work? I don't brag off.

Case 1: American Disneyland is the replica of German one. They protype is in Germany.  They are cloned in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Japan, Florida, LA, France.

Case 2: Starbucks, KFC etc. have been cloned worldwide.

All of the companies earn tons of money and win the cultural reputation.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-20 13:42:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-20 17:20:44 |Display all floors
If you were president of Egypt, you maight have stayed in prison for a decade, check the record of their presidents, who either was killed on the spot of military inspection or thrown into jail, haha

Seriously, I don't understand what you mean by writing this, are you an educator who wants to make a living in Egypt or what? Or you want to spend some money of your parents in name of education but in reality for enjoyment?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 15:07:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-20 13:42
Egypt does not need to temporarily import Chinese tourists. It can mass-produce them thanks to Germa ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.