Author: ceciliazhang

Public smoking: To ban or not?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-23 12:21:37 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-23 12:19
'valid characteriszation'?  That's your nasty attempt to silence your opposition!

Spoken like a truly angry poster defeated through honest means in a dialogue.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-23 12:22:45 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-23 12:19
'valid characteriszation'?  That's your nasty attempt to silence your opposition!

Retorted like a truly angry poster after suffering his umpteenth defeat...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 18:07:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tatata69 at 2018-6-23 18:10

I have no idea. I'm above smoking, not  most Chinese "brave" souls.  They  simply wouldn't mind turning their lungs into black holes or acting like lunatics after they get sozzled.

I remember meeting a Chinese man behaving like this . He walked up to me and took a swing at me.  Astounded, I stood back to dodge the attack, glaring at him. Gutted, he stepped forward and tried to grab me by the collar. Yet his  attempt to work me over  was held back by a friend of him; he  dragged him away from me. Then my cousin, who's a burly man, was playing a computer game with his own friends not far from me. He dashed over and asked me what's going on? I just smiled and didn't say anything. We left that place afterwards.

It might have been a different outcome if I had thrown tantrums and hit back. That place would have been a circus-like one if my cousin's friends had jumped into the fray.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 18:08:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 18:09:57 |Display all floors
I have no idea. I'm above smoking, not  most Chinese "brave" souls.  They  simply wouldn't mind turning their lungs into black holes or acting like lunatics after they get sozzled.

I remember meeting a Chinese man behaving like this . He walked up to me and took a swing at me.  Astounded, I stood back to dodge the attack, glaring at him. Gutted, he stepped forward and tried to grab me by the collar. Yet his  attempt to work me over  was held back by a friend of him; he  dragged him away from me. Then my cousin, who's a burly man, was playing a computer game with his own friends not far from me. He dashed over and asked me what's going on? I just smiled and didn't say anything. We left that place afterwards.

It might have been a different outcome if I had thrown tantrums and hit back. That place would have been a circus-like one if my cousin's friends had jumped into the fray.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 18:11:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-23 18:25:08 |Display all floors
  This forum is subject to censorship. Hooooooo.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.