Author: zhihu1

Why Don't Chinese Have Father/Mother's Day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-19 17:10:17 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 20:05:31 |Display all floors
Why Don't Chinese Have Father's Day.

They don't know who their father is.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 22:58:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-19 23:13
Saul Post time: 2018-6-19 20:05

Thank you for telling us the international forum members how racism is rampant in the North America.

Your remarks are self-explanatory.

No wonder Washington who killed so many native Americans  and was a slave owner were hailed as the greatest President.

No wonder why Asian people were abused as Yellow Peril.

No wonder why Canadian government imposed head tax against Chinese immigrants there.

Don't tell us those above are just the history though were yesterday.

No wonder two black were arrested because they didn't order coffee in Starbucks.

No, racism never die in the counties where you claim you're the citizens there.

You don't insult us Chinese people, but exposure yourself. Shame on racist remark!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 23:13:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-19 23:23

Saul wrote:

If you don't know your own dark black slavery system, I can educate you for free.

Malcoln X  was the famous black leader. He adopted his family name as "Little", but later he decided to change his last name to 'X' which means "unknown", because he had no idea where his African root was like most of the black in the North America. He was indicting how the white slave smugglers  kidnapped his family to the North America, and enslaved them, exploited them.  I definitely would not laugh at them like you but feel indignant for them. Your remarks are so despicable.

Who committed the racist anti human crimes? You dare not tell us loud and clear, but everyone knows it.

Except for your racist jibes against Chinese people, you show the ingorance of your Chinese knowledge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 23:21:52 |Display all floors
Saul wrote:

Except for the black, I bet you have no idea about Australian stolen generations who were robbed from their own parents who are aboriginals. Who committed the abominable crimes with a span of 60 years? The racist colonialists.

Your own remarks suggest you're anti-human racist character that you inherit from your racist culture, racist education,  racist ideology. You never ever treat people like humans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 23:22:13 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-19 09:58
Thank you for telling us the international forum members with your  how racism is rampant in the N ...

racism is rampant in the North America.

It is rampant everywhere!!

And especially against the Chinese, so what.
Doesn't bother me at all.

Washington who killed so many native Americans ......

Although I know of no direct correspondence where Washington lays out a specific fight, with a specific Indian/Native American, it is likely that he did. Washington fought throughout the French and Indian War, so even if he did not personally kill any Native Americans (which I’m guessing he probably did), the men under his command certainly did so on his orders. It’s worth noting that these were stand up battles however, with Native Americans fighting with the armies on both sides, not massacres.

Asian people were abused..............you bet, how the heck did we build our railroads...a mule was worth more than a china man back in the day, still the case down south.

Canadian government imposed head tax against Chinese ...looking to bring it back, at a much higher rate.

Chinese Head Tax in Canada
The Chinese head tax was levied on Chinese immigration to Canada between 1885 and 1923, under the Chinese Immigration Act (1885). With few exceptions, Chinese people had to pay $50 (later raised to $100, and then $500) to come to Canada.

black were arrested because they didn't order coffee in Starbucks.yep, and starbucks is paying for it...although I boycott the place not because of that, I just don't enjoy their coffee.

No, racism never die in the counties where you claim you're the citizens there. nice chinglish

Shame on racist remark  the same can be said about your ridicules threads.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-19 23:27:52 |Display all floors
Racists are the scum of the earth.

Your own country is doomed. That's why your former President Obama's Godfather condemns, 'Amerikkkca."

The USA is ruled by kKK thugs. The so-called democracy is just a sham. Shame on the racists!

You and Trump are birds of a feather. Hopeless.

Your White God cannot save you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.