Author: zhihu1

I Feel Threatened to Post on Free Talk  Close [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-18 10:10:23 |Display all floors
Thankopam Post time: 2018-6-17 21:04
Sove? how about pay attention in school tomollow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 10:16:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-18 10:17
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-17 22:57
You should stop pretending you know anything about Chinese history or the Chinese people.
Then peo ...

If you or anyone go to Translation Tip, that guy who brags he is sinologyist owns up that he has difficulties to understand very  simple Chinese sentences that require for translation.

Being such an ignoramus, how could he possbly talk about Chinese literature?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 10:25:22 |Display all floors
Thread name: give your critique pls

He is incapable of reading Chinese sentences wthin two lines. How could he brag he is sinologist, and be qualified that he really understands Chinese literature. An illiterate in Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-18 10:25:45 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-17 22:33
You are threatening to ban me on the excuse of personal attacks, but you fail to point out whom I wa ...

I feel you have a psychopathological obsession with one named "Wolfgang" whom you allege to hail from "South Africa" and to have fathered a "Chinese son".

Don´t you think your alleged "Wolfgang" could consider you to be backstabbing him as you publish biographical details of his life and expose him here in a questionable light?

Here is a POEM about Wolfgang, but it´s not by a South African poet (because there hardly are any "Wolfgangs" in S Africa). I think this one is by one Johann Wolfgang Goethe:

"Wolfang ist mein bester freund, Mann o Mann
Was der alles tun und sagen kann, kann, kann
Ich wünsch´ ich wäre und hieße Wolf, Wolf, Wolfgang
Ich bin nicht er, mein Gesicht ist ganz lang."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 10:27:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-18 10:29

I only want to comment on one glaring mistake in the English version (I don't feel competent enough to talk about the Chinese text and its translation into English):

I quote his words above verbatim. The text in Chinese is only two lines. Every a tiny Chinese pupil from grade one in elementary school can understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 10:29:44 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-18 06:38
This is how you EARN my disrespect.

I tell you how gender-discrimination against males seriously ha ...

Quite frankly, I am pretty sure vh48fcat would strongly object to you quoting him and using his posts in one of YOUR personal flamefests against someone else. I happen to know v848fcat pretty well and I can see through you too, thus I know that the two of you would never survive five minutes together in peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 10:32:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-17 22:57
You should stop pretending you know anything about Chinese history or the Chinese people.
Then peo ...

I only want to comment on one glaring mistake in the English version (I don't feel competent enough to talk about the Chinese text and its translation into English):

I quote his words above verbatim. The text in Chinese is only two lines. Every a tiny Chinese pupil from grade one in elementary school can understand.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.