Author: zhihu1

I Feel Threatened to Post on Free Talk  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-18 06:20:53 |Display all floors
Everyone knows you have abused your power on CD.

I, robert, and the OP of the thread about patting down on airport. That op also complains you of abusing your power on CD.

You keep targeting at me.

Why is almost nobody unhappy with Mod Ratfink on CD? He doesn't abuse his power like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 06:31:52 |Display all floors
You know I know and others know your posts were aimed at Seneca.

No, you're wrong. I don't know what you know. I am not a psychie who is able to read the mind of you and other people's.

I don't have a "seneca fixation".

Aimed at seneca? How?

He has been abusing Chinese nation and Asians on the forums. Do you ever delete any of his posts?

He has been calling bad names of everyone, calling me lapdog, calling robert "fat boob", calling msrong "mrs always wrong", calling "truthhurt" as "toothhurt" with his scurrilous language and personal attacks all the time.  These are undeniable facts.

On this thread, seneca posted his slander against me in his post which suffered from deletion. I report him quite a few times on Free Talk, you never ever take any action.

You keep snitching on people you hate to Mod Voice CD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 06:38:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-18 08:16

This is how you EARN my disrespect.

I tell you how gender-discrimination against males seriously harmed my relationship with my children and you cheaply respond: “Grow up”.

I'm older than you and far more respectful to people's difficulties. Because it didn't happen to you, you treat the destruction of a man's family as though it's a joke. Shame on you and your callous, thoughtlessness.
This is yet another reason why you have no business being a moderator, you cheaply enjoy antagonizing people

This is the response of  vf84tcat to you on the thread of patting down floating on TTCD. Look how other people evalue you if you need a mirror named "Forumite's Comments" to see how you look like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 06:52:32 |Display all floors
You should learn from Mod Ratfink how to be a moderator!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 06:54:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-18 06:56

You should learn from the moderators on Everyday Life here, robert, etc. about how to be a fair and decent moderator and especially be a person with rectitude.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-18 07:10:39 |Display all floors
Free talk should be reserved for my content only. Stop posting in free talk everybody. Its the HailChina! section.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-18 10:08:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-17 22:57
You should stop pretending you know anything about Chinese history or the Chinese people.
Then peo ...

Actually I know history, and Chinese history, better than you and don't need to hide my knowledge, Fatty. I have testimonials from Chinese acknowledging my knowledge. You, what have you???
A football with two tiny wings that pass for ears, a big knobby piece of air inhalation and exhalation equipment in the middle of your frontside, a big crack through which you shout monstruosities nd no hair on the top - and that's what you call your "head". 'nuff said.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.