Author: zhihu1

I Feel Threatened to Post on Free Talk  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-17 22:35:53 |Display all floors
You are involved in too much snitching, stabbing people behind the back. Don't play innocent with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 22:39:42 |Display all floors
You aid and abet personal attacks from Western propagandists while keep tabs on the defenders.

You never blow whistles to the abusers against me, robert, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 22:44:36 |Display all floors
Why do I have to post my threads here?

Ratfink does NOT stoop to lowdown trick like you on CD.

Nobody is unhappy with Mod Ratfink as I know, but many a forumite hates you because you take double standards, because you abuse your position of being a moderator.
Mod Ratfink doesn't attack anyone forumites, not Chinese forumites either so far as from my own observation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 22:50:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-17 23:00

---You deleted my threads accusing me of personal attacks. Tell us who I am attacking.

--- You deleted my threads on the excuse of spam and being off topic. It is you who define what is spam or not. They are my own threads. Why cannot I post whatever I want on Free Talk?

---You intentionally suspended my thread which has been released for so-called verification.

---Now you are stalking me and trying to target me again with your snitching reports
---I believe you will keep stalking me and snitching on me. I call for Voice CD to ignore your reports which take side.

Why do I have to post on this sectoin under Mod Voice CD and Mod Ratfink, instead of Free Talk? This is self explanatory.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-17 22:57:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-17 04:24
That essay is famous and has been discussed by generation upon generation of scholars who specia ...

You should stop pretending you know anything about Chinese history or the Chinese people.
Then people might start taking you a bit more seriously.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-18 00:44:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2018-6-18 02:59
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-17 22:33
You are threatening to ban me on the excuse of personal attacks, but you fail to point out whom I wa ...

I can't ban anybody as you well know, grow up and accept that you posted some posts that deserved deleting. You know I know and others know your posts were aimed at Seneca.

Now end it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-18 06:15:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-18 06:16
1584austin Post time: 2018-6-18 00:44
I can't ban anybody as you well know, grow up and accept that you posted some posts that deserved d ...

You can't ban?

You sent the system aleart to me, threatening if I keep personal attacks  you get me banned.

Why do my threads deserve to be deleted? If so, why did Mod Voice cd revive them? It is you who have violated the forum rules.

You keep abusing your postion out of your spite against people.

Aim at seneca? How do I aim at seneca? Present your proofs.  I have quitted on responding to him for months.
He keeps spreading rumour claiming I am Northeast, etc. on the forum all the time on Free Talk the forum under your moderator, even on the the thread you are in. You turned your blind eyes all the time. You have been ganging up with him against other people who are pro China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.