Views: 13591|Replies: 48

I Feel Threatened to Post on Free Talk  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-14 22:39:48 |Display all floors
My two threads were groundlessly deleted by Mod. Austin. Only one has been revived.
He accused me of personal attacks, but I don't. The protagonists in my posts are named Wolfgang and Tom.

Who on earth did I attack?

I'm probably not going to post on Free Talk any more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-14 22:44:30 |Display all floors
Can I continue to talk about my neighbour Wolfgang's story here?
I hope there's nobody who has the the same name with Wolfgang.

If anyone claims he is Wolfgang, please let us know, less Austin accuses me of being personal attacks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 16:15:48 |Display all floors
OMG what a weakling, you will get stronger when you leave school did mummy talk to you about shaving or are you still at the shoelace stage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 19:49:21 |Display all floors
Thankopam Post time: 2018-6-17 16:15
OMG what a weakling, you will get stronger when you leave school did mummy talk to you about shaving ...

Do you undersand what I am talking about?

This is not about whining and crying about revealing the genuine ulgy nature of his.

Your God? Where's your God? There're not God who can sove you, but only people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 19:53:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-17 19:54
OMG what a weakling, you will get stronger when you leave school did mummy talk to you about shaving ...

In an eassy of Lu Xun, a Chinese was shot to death, and a group of Chinese just folded their arms and enjoyed being onlookers. They don't even give a hand to their compatriots in Japan.

I don't know where you are from exactly. Hong Kong?

If so, that experience of colonization just teaches you to be meek to your own former Queen, and tough to your Chinese people.

Wake up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 19:56:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-17 19:56

How am I supposed to be stronger?

He is a moderator who abuses his power all the time.

Again this is an exposure to his rampant behavour. And you don't even know what I am doing on the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-17 19:57:56 |Display all floors

I suppose you just enjoy abusing Chinese forumites here, and unable to take any actions at all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.