Author: zhihu1

Austin, you're abusiing your authorities. I'm going to call CD Beijing. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-14 15:39:29 |Display all floors
Who do I attack?

Does anyone on CD abuse his Chinese wife and Chinese son?

Is anyone racist attacking China and Chinese people?

Ask him to admit he is the Wolfgang on CD?

Who do I attack?

I didn't repond to anyone on this thread, did I ?

You are so paranoid.

China Daily is not Western propaganda. It is owned by Chinese government. I am sure it has CPC discipliine to monitor the administation as well, even you're moderator.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-14 16:31:15 |Display all floors
The Chinese government should give me a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-14 16:34:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-14 16:40
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-14 16:31
The Chinese government should give me a job.

You can report anyone to Chinese cyberpolice for sediton, and racist remarks against China, Chinese people. Search the website on your own.

You can also help Chinese police to locate wanted criminals.

Here you go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-14 16:35:54 |Display all floors
This forum is flood with too many info against China and Chinese governement.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-14 17:02:24 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-14 16:34
You can report anyone to Chinese cyberpolice for sediton, and racist remarks against China, Chinese ...

I all for this stuff. China should hunt down criminals. Wju would China call new facial recognition thing Skynet when the thing to catch international dissidents was called Operation Skynet? That's confusing. See I know all about what China does. I am way more valuable to China than most that are on the books you know. China needs my political advice. Anyway - why does China like the word Skynet so much? Does China like The Terminator?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-14 17:22:44 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-14 17:02
I all for this stuff. China should hunt down criminals. Wju would China call new facial recognitio ...

They are not dissidents at all, but corrupted former Chinese officials with the bribery of millions of millions dollars.

There's a Chinese saying- Sky net is vast, though is not very tight but never let any evil people run away. This is derived from Laozi's quote. Everyone is under the sky which looks like a net. The sky net refers to laws mostly.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-14 18:05:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-6-14 18:06
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-14 17:22
They are not dissidents at all, but corrupted former Chinese officials with the bribery of million ...

Of course they are dissidents. If they were not they wouldn't be corrupt and China would not need to catch them. Corruption is not the official policy of China. Corruption is dissent. Anyway - OK. That's a clever name then. I think they stole it from Terminator though.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.