Views: 1479|Replies: 8

Do you like drug driving? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-14 06:08:01 |Display all floors
Normally I smoke a lot of pot but for a number of reasons I have not smoked pot for about six months. One of the reasons I have stopped smoking pot for a while is because I have to drive my car pretty much every day and these days the cops do random roadside drug tests on motorists. Apparently the tests that they use can detect pot in a persons system for about 12 hours after they smoked it which is ridiculous because they are only looking for traces of pot and not testing for whether or not your driving ability is impaired due to being stoned. Anyway the twelve hour estimate means that if you smoke pot during the night then drive in the morning it would be possible to test positive for pot on one of these roadside tests and right now I don't really want to risk losing my license so that's one reason why I am not smoking pot anymore.

This roadside drug testing has only started happening in the last few years. I used to really enjoy driving around while I was stoned. It was fun. I like to be stoned all the time and often for years at a time I am so I have done a lot of driving around stoned. It used to be that there was no roadside drug test a cop could give you so it was awesome - if a cop pulled you over and you looked as though you were on drugs he could take you back to the station to teat you but something like that happening was pretty rare so you could just drive around stoned without too much worry. What I used to do is get very stoned before I renewed my license at the RTA - that way if a cop pulled me over while stoned I would look the same in the photo on my license.

I don't smoke a lot of joints normally - I prefer a pipe - but whenever I would go to have some loving with a hooker I would take some joints and smoke them while I was driving to the brothel or whatever so that I was especially stoned when I saw the hooker. That's how relaxed I used to be about driving around stoned before the roadside drug tests. I used to drive around while smoking joints in my car regularly.

Another fun thing to do is ride a motorcycle stoned. I used to ride a motorcycle a lot and back then I had an awesome drug dealer that had the best pot ever. I used to ride my motorcycle to this guys house to buy pot from him and he would always give me some cones while I was buying the pot and for some reason I used to get stoned as hell at his house. So I would come out of there stoned as hell and then have to ride my motorcycle home. I used to be so paranoid when I did that about falling off or cops pulling me over and taking my pot. It was awesome.

Anyway - what about you guys? Do you guys like drug driving too? Do you ever drive or ride around while you are stoned or on drugs? Can you drive around on drugs in China still?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 20:17:52 |Display all floors

It's legalized.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-15 20:57:52 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-15 20:17
It's legalized.

Lucky Chinese. I'm a very good driver while stoned you know. Very careful. I never drive drunk but I think that stoned driving is OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 20:59:39 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-15 20:57
Lucky Chinese. I'm a very good driver while stoned you know. Very careful. I never drive drunk but ...

I mean it is legalized in OZ, and that surprised me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 21:03:01 |Display all floors
I'm interested in hallucinating mushrooms, mandala because I read the relevant interesting introductions but I never dare to have a try.

I visited a narcotic website out of curiosity before. There are all kinds of drugs, plants, chemicals...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 21:07:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-6-15 21:15

Did you read a book is named  the Teachings of Don Juan?

The book is mentioned by four authors I admire very much in their own books.

I read around 50 pages and found it is about the hallucination induced by drugs and I dropped the book, but I decide to read the book again.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-15 21:36:33 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-15 20:59
I mean it is legalized in OZ, and that surprised me

Pot is not legalized in Oz. It may be illegal in China but I bet there are no random roadside drug tests in China right? So - lucky Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.