Author: robert237

North Korea gets respect   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-12 21:46:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-12 05:41
has it escaped you how many missiles he has let off

I can only assume you mean the recent missile tests in North Korea.
Are you forgetting all the nuclear bomb tests and missile tests the USA has conducted over the years?
You are terribly one-sided and biased.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-13 00:12:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-12 21:34
What did you want Trump to get out of it.. another golf resort?

It was as expected, lavish produc ...

When he was voted in as President I was gob smacked, but actually I hardly knew anything about him when I think of it. But since he has been President I have seen the good side of him and trust that he is a genuine person with genuine policies of importance on his main agenda, yes to the main well being of the US but he also cares for the World as a whole.

Well Done Donald I hope someone brings this thread to his attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 00:47:10 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-6-13 00:12
When he was voted in as President I was gob smacked, but actually I hardly knew anything about him ...

Please point out the good side you see.  I can't see any good in him.  And 'care'?  I have never seen that emotion from the man.  Its been the roughest time of my life this last year and a half.  The darkest period of history I have lived through.  Every day is filled with dread and hopelessness.  I long to see good.  I just don't.  Some days I just think about taking the easy way out.  I just can't stand the culture now and all the hatred and meaness.  Babies are being ripped out of mother's arms.....I see the most hearlessness in Trump and his fan base.  The pure lack of goodness and meaness makes me want to die.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 01:39:13 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-6-13 00:12
When he was voted in as President I was gob smacked, but actually I hardly knew anything about him ...

Do you hate me now?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 03:22:30 |Display all floors
I'm not surprised by Trump's "grand-standing" to please his US base votes and to steal Democrat votes in November. Nor am I surprised by the corrupt and brutal Kim's use of this ploy. What really puzzles me is why China PERMITTED Kim to cause so many problems. Surely, China should've disarmed Kim long ago. A disarmed, non-threatening DPRK would remove any excuse for US forces in the ROK. Of course the well-off elite minority in Pyongyang would oppose China. The solution would be to allow these criminals to move to China (with some of their money) and be promised they'd never be prosecuted for their crimes against the Korean people. The Kim regime is a criminal gang that has no right to be called "communist".
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-13 05:00:39 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2018-6-13 01:39
Do you hate me now?

Of course not, It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-6-13 07:29:06 |Display all floors
of course if obama had negotiated this deal the treasonous left would be hailing it as a giant step towards peace..
how do we know this?  IRAN....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.