Views: 6192|Replies: 6

How do adults help kids on lessons? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-12 06:14:25 |Display all floors
The useful help for kid is that parent should discuss lessons with him or her and do many tests or much practice about theory!
Care more about children‘s interest in books rather than the scores they have got!
------------The above is my comment to other‘s writing that reminds me what is going on in China: A lot of training programs or projects are carried out in the society which cost students much of their free time and money out of class!; At home parents may help children do sums till late night while the latter have no real interest in lessons. It is a pity for Chinese that many things go in strange way if considered in the advanced western points of view on education!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-12 06:41:27 |Display all floors
I have to admit that China really has achieved a lot on material civilization:the rapid urbanization, the great changes in agriculture, industry and army! ------------It seems that it is easy for Chinese to copy western living style, but Searu does not think fellow friends are as clever if on thinking method! --------------Western friends have more advanced logical tradition on speaking and writing and for this reason they often feel they are superior than us!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-12 11:33:40 |Display all floors

Chinese parents received their own education in the Chinese waz, a verz traditionalist method that recognises onlz Correct versus Wrong. There only is one way to succeed in a classroom where the teacher has the sole power to decide what is Correct and what is Wrong. This single way is to passively, disinterestedly, blindly memorise the answers along with the questions.

How can parents help their children? Certainly not by encouraging them to follow in the footsteps of their parents...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-12 11:35:57 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-6-12 06:41
I have to admit that China really has achieved a lot on material civilization:the rapid urbanizatio ...

Has the preposition "on" become your latest fetish, SEARU? Drop it, as I suggested you drop some of your superfluous "would", "should" or "could".

IT is not "help on lessons" BUT "HELP WITH LESSONS".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 05:56:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-12 11:35
Has the preposition "on" become your latest fetish, SEARU? Drop it, as I suggested you drop some  ...

Thanks for helping me with English!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 06:04:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-12 11:33
Chinese parents received their own education in the Chinese waz, a verz traditionalist method that  ...

Yes, it is difficult to change the ‘tradition’ of society!  First all Chinese should notice that we are quite different from the west on education. We must do a closed research on we are right or wrong on education method! ------------It is important for the success of our future teaching work!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 15:21:11 |Display all floors
Chinese are crazy to help kids doing lessons! Most parent often spend hours with the young at home from kindergarten to Middle school! --------------------Many mothers rent a house nearby the school and cook meals for the hard-working student where they do the homework out of class!  Many learners even attend special training courses out of school offered by some society organization whose real purpose is running after money!
It need your great wisdom and technique to instruct your children how to learn effectively in the right way!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.