Author: HailChina!

Celebrity suicides increase suicide rates [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-11 09:30:15 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-6-11 09:20
Drug and alcohol play the similar role to numb the conscious mind, and set free the unconscious and  ...

Well I haven't been able to get stoned for about six months for a number of reasons so I don't think I am addicted to getting stoned. But I really do not think I am 'depressed'. I don't really believe in 'depression'. I just like to get stoned. I like to get stoned whether I am feeling happy or sad - positive or negative.

And don't you think that drug use gets us closer to God? Lots of cultures have/do. Have you read 'The Psychedelic Experience'? I have the book but I haven't read it yet. I want to get some DMT though. I found a site that seems to sell it even though its illegal. If I can't get it there I'm thinking about trying to make/extract my own.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.