Author: Bingyangnoodles

Trump plays the world in his hand and others can only sigh [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 13:26:22 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-6-11 12:32
re: Why did he launch war against other nations and innocent citizens were killed!

His people m ...

The only honest warriors with no dollar signs on their corneas are the CHinese com munists who have supported so unselfishly so many guerrilla wars, terrorist conflicts, uprisings, revolts, rebellions, secessions all over the world, especially when they were poor and doing business was a crime according to their law...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-6-11 14:18:41 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2018-6-10 22:47
There is a 'deportation task force' now.  They're doing stings on American businesses and taking m ...

was it any different under obama? i heard families were also being seperated
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 20:34:28 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-11 14:18

Yes it was different.  Obama is not a freaking monster like Trump.  He was tough on immigration for sure.  He didn't do enough for DACA.  He failed many in this country by not providing a clear path to citizenship.  

But what Trump is doing now?  Fcking damn scary.  I don't recognize this country anymore.  We've turned pure evil.  Goodness died the day Trump was elected.  I don't know how we will ever come back now.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 20:35:31 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2018-6-11 08:02
Every country needs a leader like Trump looking out for its people. Congratulations USA!

"Trump looking out for its white people. Congratulations USA!"

There.  Fixed it for you.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 20:37:21 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-11 14:18

Let me ask you this one question:

What makes you feel pride in America today?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 21:59:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-10 23:25
'Donald Trump is a white supremacist who plays on the worst instincts of the poor; fear and greed. ...

to a colored

That is a racist statement.

In the UK the term is, at best, seen as old fashioned and "something your gran might say".

But it's also regarded as a highly offensive racial slur which recalls a time when casual racism was a part of everyday life.

In the US, because of the country's recent era of racial segregation, it is among the most offensive words for describing a black person.

"[It] was used to describe anybody who was not white, which may imply that to be white is 'normal' or default," says the charity Show Racism the Red Card.

"If we consider it, every human has a skin colour, so technically we are all coloured."

Historically, the word is associated with segregation, especially in the US, where black people where kept separate from white people - on public transport, or at drinking fountains which were described as "coloured-only" for example.

These rules - known as "Jim Crow laws" - happened mainly in the states in the south of the US, from the 1870s until the 1960s.

The phrase Jim Crow originated from a song-and-dance character of the 1800s. In the stage show a white actor "blacked up" to play the role of an African slave. No-one is quite sure how this name became associated with the racial hierarchy the US adopted.

In part because of this association, using the phrase is seen as contributing racist behaviour, according to Show Racism the Red Card.

It was also seen as an acceptable word to use in much of the UK until the 1960s and 1970s.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Happiest Member

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-6-11 13:53
" looking out for its people."?
Why did he launch war against other nations and innocent citizens  ...

He is looking out for what he believes are the interests of the people of the USA. I may not agree with some of those as good for the world - bombing innocents.. (perhaps that is a long standing policy and run by people he has no full control over. A President is NOT an absolute power in the USA. The Congress is above him. I admire  his domestic policies and some of his foreign policy as stated. I don't agree with all. But I wish every country had such intelligent and strong leader who can look out for their interests. In fact, the world needs more leaders like Trump in more countries. That way there is a stable peace and mutual understanding without anyone easily taking advantage of others. It will be a better world, in my opinion.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.