Views: 3531|Replies: 22

Anthony Bourdain commits suicide [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-6-8 19:56:04 |Display all floors
Just a few days ago Kate Spade ended her own life. Now Anthony Bourdain does the same.
This is breaking news so no details yet other than he was in his hotel room in Strasbourg, France
while on location for another episode of "Parts Unknown".
Maybe the thought of having to eat French food and being in France pushed him over the edge.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 20:08:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Saul at 2018-6-8 09:15

Suicide
Just goes to show you, it doesn't matter how much money or fame you have.

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 20:20:13 |Display all floors
Too bad it couldn't have been Gordon Ramsay who killed himself.
Then we could all celebrate.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-9 15:32:42 |Display all floors
Spade and Bourdain are both burning in hell right now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-9 15:36:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-6-9 15:37

If I haven't killed myself then what excuse do people like Bourdain and Spade have? What babies. We should not have sympathy for these babies that kill themselves or give them this depression excuse nonsense. We should condemn babies like Bourdain and Spade for how weak and selfish they were.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 15:43:53 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-8 23:36
If I haven't killed myself then what excuse do people like Bourdain and Spade have? What babies. We  ...

You're too much of a coward to kill yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-9 15:48:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-6-9 15:43
You're too much of a coward to kill yourself.

Ha. That's not very nice. I have a lot to look forward to you know. If I had the money Bourdain and Spade had though I would be happy as hell. Imagine all that hooker money.

Matthew 24:13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

These two cowards have rejected the salvation of Christ so they burn in hell right now. That's how it is. Kill yourself and you go to hell. All the gays are going to hell too you know. That is Gods plan for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.