Author: ceciliazhang

15 Stories Proving That There Is Much More Kindness in This World [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-9 21:06:00 |Display all floors
I feel depressed after looking at this thread. I hope I don't commit suicide. Thanks bright side. A blind nine year old? Homelessness. Dogs. Way to brighten my day.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-9 21:06:57 |Display all floors
And the dead bride. Ha. Annoying children too. My goodness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 22:45:57 |Display all floors
Dogs

The picture about dogs is exactly same as the human world. If employees want food from their eimpolyer, they have to obey the order.

Clipper is used to train dogs.  I saw how people use clipper to shape people's behaviour.

The theory lies in the Pavlov's Dog Experiment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:43:21 |Display all floors
'14. An employee at a Chinese police station feeds the service dogs while they wait patiently in line."

If only the Chinese people would behave and line up for their food like the dogs in the picture instead of jumping queue at McDonald's, that would be great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 21:01:42 |Display all floors
Love may come like the clouds in Summer that can release the drought of your mind!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.