Author: pnp

Cheating In 'Gaokao'! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-8 18:13:24 |Display all floors
dishonesty Post time: 2018-6-8 17:26
Cheating is also prevalent in social life between spouses.  Some people do enjoy living some 'doub ...

Let me guess: You joined us on 8 June, 2018 and already know a lot of old hands here as if you had been rubbing shoulders with them... Your favourite topic is spousal fidelity. Hence YOU MUST BE ABC Incarnate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 23:21:39 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-8 12:06
And recently Premier Li announced, "The priority now is to improve our business environment with str ...

talking about intellectual property, I can only say don't believe their words, watch their actions, and in that regard I shall add............................................don't bother to watch in at least 20 years.  
if the gov has really apprieciated the utmost importance of intellectual property, and realized what irreparable damage has been done to this nation's spirit of creativity through their negligence or even deliberate ignoring of piracy happening everywhere , then they wouldn't use cliche like " the priority now..." they shall annouce solemnly to the world " we will initiate a massive nationwide campaign to combat .....".  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 23:58:52 |Display all floors
the most horrifying and disgusting type of cheating in GAOKAO happens when someone whose family got connections in gov or schools assumes the identity of another student who has been accepted, and take his place attending college through tricks like intercepting the other student's admission notice or modifying his application forms etc.  

And then 10 years later, when the victim student whose life path has been changed forever without knowing finally found out about the truth, found and confronted the imposter, the imposter  would be so cheeky as to say like "Yes, I did that, just sue me and see if you can win...".

there has been at least 5 or 6 such cases in the news in recent years and thanks to the power of public voice in the age of internet, most of these cases are solved. But you can imagine how many more cases have been settled behind closed doors and how many many more are never discovered.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-9 07:15:57 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-8 12:06
And recently Premier Li announced, "The priority now is to improve our business environment with str ...

It is precisely in BUSINESS that the whole world has become familiar with Chinese cheating, stealing of intellectual property rights. CHeating thus not only happens in national school exams but in business, every day, usually with the rulers' tacit and not so tacit approval.

If your businesspeople cheat foreign businesspeople out of their dues then you probably promote cheating as a part of national culture.

And that is why China is faced with a trade war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 07:20:07 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-8 13:39
Cheating in gaokao must be stopped, it is unfair to the many honest students who don't cheat!

Are you sure there are many innocent and "honest" students? That's far from certain. Most probably no one is honest because cheating is so rampant and secretly encouraged but when cheating happens, some cheat more efficiently than others. It's not about fairness.

It is about the pointlessness of learning. If you can pass exams without having acquired any skills and knowledge, why then waste your time attending twelve years of a useless school?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 08:29:26 |Display all floors
dishonesty Post time: 2018-6-9 07:39
This particular strong deliberate racist reply is well enough to BAN seneca.  Come on Chinese mode ...

What is "racist" about my post? Nothing is. It's a statement of fct and does in no way single out any race. You should be a little wiser, ABCIncarnate, after having been banned nearly ten times thus far!

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2018-6-9 09:12:58 |Display all floors
When I have nothing to do, I love to come over here and watch these guys fight and blast each other. A new kind of sport.
If you want FREE English lessons every day, add me on WeChat.
My WeChat ID: BigTEXZZ

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.