Author: pnp

Sexism Is Fast Rearing Its Ugly Head In China! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 16:51:40 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-11 14:07
'I really, really don't see any interest in you in stamping out inappropriate conduct by louts.'

And there I was being lambasted by Mr Pee for my swipe against CHina the police state... Now Mr Pee is suggesting every Chinese woman be accompanied by a policeman ... or can Mrt Pee explain how the Chinese women can report seksual aggression in Chinese underground railways, public buses, offices and so on? It does seem that East Asian men take a lot more liberties with females and the police might soon be knocked out by the flood of complaints if women were to take YOUR suggestion seriously...

It's the same as with smokers, Mr Pee: Laws won't restrain men (or women) in misbehaving. If people don't have a personal conscience, then society must take special precautions to protect those who need protection.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.