Author: pnp

Sexism Is Fast Rearing Its Ugly Head In China! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-8 15:39:56 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-8 10:59
'A 70-year-old woman hardly is out to harm a strapping 50-year-old lonely man like you!'

You are  ...

Secondly, I do NOT "dislike" you. I find you exhilarating though for the wrong reasons (you can ask other posters and they might tell you more or less the same...)

And, firstly, I cannot be blamed for not knowing your exact age. Is it higher than 70? SOrry if I did you injustice by giving you credit for a younger life. BUt I agree with you: You speak with the authority of a prematurely aged centenarian!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 15:56:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-8 15:37
I never chose to "misinterpret" you; I merely fell victim for your sloppy composition.

Good try!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-6-8 19:51:54 |Display all floors
to be fair i have never heard chinese women complaining like they do in the uk. i am siding with them on this one. detaining perverts for 7 days then releasing them is not a deterrent. to much groping is going on in public transport and we know it will likely happen in swimming pools.
i am supporting the ladies

$ZT230DQ

e
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 11:56:10 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-6-8 19:51
to be fair i have never heard chinese women complaining like they do in the uk. i am siding with the ...

Chinese women don't need your support, they can fight off any misbehaving man in public; they have shown their violence time and again!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-9 11:59:00 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-9 11:56
Chinese women don't need your support, they can fight off any misbehaving man in public; they have ...

You are the only person under the sky that complains about a small measure taken to protect women that you complain is "seksist". All others see what it really is: A necessity to afford women the same rights as men, i.e. to swim in a public swimming pool without being groped and molested by other swimmers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:11:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-9 11:59
You are the only person under the sky that complains about a small measure taken to protect women  ...

You are letting your imagination run wild; groping in the pool is just as rare as groping on the train, are you suggesting that a special lane be created on the train too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:13:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-8 15:39
Secondly, I do NOT "dislike" you. I find you exhilarating though for the wrong reasons (you can  ...

You take pleasure in personal attacks, shame on you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.