Views: 1123|Replies: 1

Do you wash your underwear personally? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-3 10:41:42 |Display all floors
Lin Yutang,  a famous English language writer from China, wrote in his work " Moment in Peking": "But you can't tell whether a woman is neat or not by looking at her party dress. Brocade told me that Suyun's maid told her that her mistress did not change her underwear more than once a week." (p.305, Moment in Peking, Lin Yutang, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, Beijing, 2005)

It is noticed that many foreigners and even many young people today in China like to have their daily dirty clothes washed by washing machine or at laundry shops.

But underwear is something so personal and hygienic that it should be given special care, I  wash it myself on this account.

So I wonder people like those who are rice and powerful and busy, do they (or you) wash their own underwear? Are they not worried to have someone wash the cloth that has close contact to their private parts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-8 14:51:23 |Display all floors
Of course I do the washing by hand.
Other people may be very busy, so they dump all their dirty clothings into a washing machine to finish the job, it is understandable but not so hyginic considering the many germs in the private part that will contaminate the privates in future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.