Author: pnp

China Has Failed Miserably On Tobacco Control!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-1 15:11:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-1 15:12
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-1 14:45
I think people should smoke if they want to. Governments should $%$% off and leave people alone. Can ...

No, Government has the duty to protect non smokers from secondhand smoke; it must not let smokers do what they like, to smoke where they like, with the exception of their home, not in public!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-1 15:21:15 |Display all floors
A reason why smoking in public is so prevalent even in cities with smoking ban is the couldn't- care-less attitude of the Chinese people!  Chinese non smokers don't demand their rights, they don't tell smokers to stub it out in public, they choose instead to keep silent and inhale the poisonous secondhand smoke!  The Chinese have been taught from young to mind their own business, ie 'Buyao guan xian shi", which is very unfortunate in the case of of smoking in public!  Foreigners, me included, always tell smokers off if they are found smoking where they shouldn't!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-1 15:23:26 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-1 14:34
You are the only fool who thinks secondhand smoke is not harmful, all the medical experts say other ...

I do not believe that second hand smoke is harmful. Its just a conspiracy. Plenty of people get lung cancer that have not smoked or inhaled any significant amount of second hand smoke you know. Most smokers don't die from anything related to smoking. Eating unhealthy food is far more dangerous than smoke and it is a bigger burden on healthcare services too. Time to bring in the fat tand sugar tax. A chocolate bar should cost about $70. And even though there is no such thing as second hand fat the fatties are a bad influence on all of us and our children so we must ban unhealthy foods in public places. If you want unhealthy food like burgers or chocolate then go to live in the sewers like in Demolition Man. I don't want to have to look at fatties eating chocolate and burgers in public places do you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-6-1 15:24:43 |Display all floors
Go and live in the sewers with Dennis Leary you fatties!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-1 15:25:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-6-2 10:58
HailChina! Post time: 2018-6-1 15:23
I do not believe that second hand smoke is harmful. Its just a conspiracy. Plenty of people get lu ...

Good luck to you, carry on smoking and carry on inhaling secondhand smoke!!  And let Forum know when you are diagnosed with lung cancer or other smoke related diseases!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-1 16:23:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1626548377 at 2018-6-1 17:04
pnp Post time: 2018-6-1 15:25
Good luck to youi, carry on smoking and carry on inhaling secondhand smoke!!

At this moment, I sit and wait for the barbeque fire to be ready to cook that healthy fat pork chops and sausages, and while I'm waiting I sip on a beer and puffing on my Lexington at the same time
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-1 16:31:01 |Display all floors
The fine aromatic fragrance from alit cigarette is highly preferable to the raw and noxious fumes from car exhaust pipes and factory chimneys.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.