Author: dostoevskydr

Please write down: I am guilty! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-31 19:49:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-31 16:38
No.

Madam Petra makes frivolous claims hostile to historic truth.

Truth

Ms Selina knows nothing about the truth. Arthur Koestler's well researched book The Thirteenth Tribe details how the Khazars converted to Judaism about the 10th century, about the Mongol invasions that dispersed them and how they found their way into Eastern and Central Europe.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-31 21:09:04 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-5-31 19:38
I was talking about Genesis 17:8 - What China has to do with Genesis 17:8 ?

You did not read my response carefully enough. Who cares about China? It's not the navel of the world. But Israel's prehistory and history have had a huge impact on developments in the West for thousands of years.

I mentioned China only because it does, and it has done to pastoral peoples exactly the same that you accuse the Israelis of having done and of doing to the Palestinians. The Philistines of yore were pastoralists. Most Arabs still are. Muammad Ghaddafi used to fly his tent to foreign capitals to stay in even when he could have slept in a five-star hotel at his host's expense.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-31 21:10:39 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-31 19:49
Truth

Ms Selina knows nothing about the truth. Arthur Koestler's well researched book The Thirtee ...

I have read Arthur Koestler, old sport; now I want to meet Ms Selina. Can you introduce me to her? Is she charming? Likable? Seksy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-31 23:06:19 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-5-31 19:38
I was talking about Genesis 17:8 - What China has to do with Genesis 17:8 ?

Dr, What about Genesis 17:8 ? Does Bible talk about China ? Scholar Seneca thinks so....
Talk about Genesis 17:8, the so called Title Deed and we will all be enlightened.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-1 07:51:46 |Display all floors
ConfuciusPhD Post time: 2018-5-31 23:06
Dr, What about Genesis 17:8 ? Does Bible talk about China ? Scholar Seneca thinks so....
Talk ab ...

No, China is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, as far as I know (I am not a Bible scholar).

I mentioned an anthropological and cultural divide, that between pastoralists and agriculturalists as represented by Cain and Abel in that biblical story of Abraham about to kill one of his sons. Settlers in all continents have throughout history preferred agriculturalists and gone to war against pastoralists. China is just one example - from the XIongnu to the Mongolians the Chinese have made brutal short shrift with nomads, and still do (Tibet). Arab society is violent precisely because it is a loose confederation of nomads and recently settled agriculturalists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.