Author: SEARU

Chinese scholars should do more lessons on language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-6-13 14:19:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-6-13 14:20
seneca Post time: 2018-6-13 12:54
Oh shush, this thread is not new!

But your comment is fresh that can let reader friends feel this article as newly cooked dish in the restaurant!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 14:29:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-13 12:53
You know I really only bring up grammar points with extreme reluctance but you and I have previously ...

Thanks for your detailed remarks!
One saying goes like this:“To learn English is to study how to use its prepositions!"
Mr.KIyer told me I was brave on usage of English words!  If so, such bravery comes from the fact that I often take dictionary as my language coach! Certainly your help is an extra benefit to me!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.