Author: ceciliazhang

In quest to live longer, four Chinese men seek stem-cell therapy in Ukraine [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-28 15:32:57 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2018-5-28 09:07
That is very expensive.

They have to pay dearly for staying forever young. But is it worth the price?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-29 11:09:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 12dream at 2018-5-29 11:26

As I have often enlightened people around China and throughout the world whenever I got acquainted with curious people in my travels that China is the best place on Earth to retire or pension from its system, if qualified. The responses were always "No, can't be, you are wrong" ! If true, why so many of these fellows are wanting to immigrate. When I went on to say "retirees or pensioners in China are entitled legally to live their entire life spans with full and increasable pension / retirement salaries" without any restriction at all plus virtually no more personal tax to pay too, on top of generous medical compensations! As well, there is no such thing as "personal mean test or asset test". Many are also aiming to be residents of foreign lands to rip off "double dipping" of welfare payouts if they are able to con their ways into them.

See, why Chinese folks are wanting to live longer ?

These folks are too complacent and naïve whilst Ukraine is doing anything for money as one of the poorest EU nations. Stem cells technology cannot help human beings to prevent accidents and virus invasions from happening to them.

Chinese authorities may have to step in to prevent the abuses of medical science advances by "conspicuous minded beings" who may have no more constructive usefulness in them, other than being one too many!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-1 10:56:50 |Display all floors
They might live longer if even without the strange therapy! -----------God knows!
The four men have been fooled by 'science'!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.