Views: 16333|Replies: 8

Trump wants temporary true in trade war w China to take care NK & iran [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-22 02:34:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2018-5-22 02:35

Once two taken care, Trump will resume trade war with China.
Guarantee!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-22 21:25:18 |Display all floors
And dead on you are on top of it.

Good thing is that the world is watching uncle Sam...
and a conclusion is getting formed,  indeed, totally untrustworthy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-22 22:31:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by okra at 2018-5-23 08:10

.. The end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-23 11:17:45 |Display all floors
What goes on online and what goes on in real life are 2 completely different things. So I thought Mainland Chinese are supposed to hate the Japanese so much, but lo behold, the other day I saw that Japanese people can travel to China visa-free.

What utter BS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-23 12:16:19 |Display all floors
hithere Post time: 2018-5-23 11:17
What goes on online and what goes on in real life are 2 completely different things. So I thought Ma ...

re: are supposed

Do you think China cares what you think or assume?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-23 14:27:36 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-5-23 12:16
re: are supposed

Do you think China cares what you think or assume?

Typical communist thought. Like how your government doesn't care what its people thinks, either.

But why would you reply if you didn't care? Hmm, there's food for thought.

Anyway, gone are the days when I moan our lost of the great motherland. Our people have decided to move on for brighter seas.

I really love the USA. I changed my mind. I think I would support the US could I choose. At least the Americans are kinder and gave me so much more. I have decided I don't like what the people left in our motherland has become. I have decided you can keep the motherland. We will move on. Oh wait a minute, most of us already have. It was just me stuck to the past. I will move on, too, then.

Yeah, yeah, the US government blah blah blah. But with your attitude, you will never get the taste of the greatness that is America. Too bad.

The Americans brag, and I let them brag, because America really is great, I agree, well maybe was, but it's better than never was. You can be happy elsewhere, but, man, that country was uniquely special. It was heaven on earth. I don't want to rub it in, because China is better now than it was before, but it is nowhere even half as good as how great the USA used to be. And no, don't bring up the stupid statistics, you talk and mingle with the people to know the truth. You are a good example of what China is still like today.

Adios! You just made me so happy our grandparents left China. Boy, they sure were smart!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-24 11:01:28 |Display all floors
hithere Post time: 2018-5-23 14:27
Typical communist thought. Like how your government doesn't care what its people thinks, either.

re: You are a good example of what China is still like today.

I wasn't born in the Middle Kingdom; But I do reside here
  And believe me, today's China would only make your mouth water

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.