Views: 1935|Replies: 2

Do ladies really go to Denny's? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-18 21:50:28 |Display all floors
-----
May 17 (UPI) -- A Republican candidate for Congress filmed herself confronting a transgender woman using the women's restroom at a Denny's restaurant in Los Angeles.

Jazmina Saavedra, who's running for Congress in California's 44th district, posted the encounter on Facebook this week. In the video, Saavedra holds her phone with a selfie stick and walks into the restroom as the woman used a toilet inside a stall.

"There is a man here saying that he's a lady," Saavedra says in the video. "There's a few different customers trying to use the restroom, but this man insists he's a lady."

"I'm just using the restroom and you're invading my privacy," the woman says.

"No, you're invading my privacy because I'm a woman and I deserve to use the ladies room!" Saavedra shouts.

Saavedra eventually left the restroom, but waited outside with her phone filming until the woman came out. The two exchanged more words before the woman left.

"This is what's happening in California," Saavedra went on to say in the video. "They allowed a man who thinks he's a lady to get in the ladies room and puts in danger the family."

Saavedra is running against Democratic incumbent Rep. Nanette Diaz Barragan in the Los Angeles area district.
-----

But you have to ask yourself, what lady goes to Denny's in the first place?

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-23 03:09:06 |Display all floors
what is "Denny's"?

have been to USofA soooo many times but never noticed that

did i miss something?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-23 11:21:06 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2018-5-22 11:09
what is "Denny's"?

have been to USofA soooo many times but never noticed that

You've only missed out on the worst food in the USA and a possible case of food poisoning.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.