Author: Entropy4All

John McCain Could Not Achieve Immortality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-24 11:35:16 |Display all floors
Entropy4All Post time: 2018-5-18 07:36
He lived like a god due to being a Useful Idi0t.  He psychopathically made millions of dollars, an ...

"I think $ex is primitive and gross"

Wow, did you ever tried it, if not then there is something wrong with you
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 05:24:50 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-18 11:11
Robots

We humans are incapable of producing a flea. So we are a long way from creating thinking r ...

What if robots/computers start acting like humans and take over?  The computer will have to have general intelligence "g."  And then they will need programs like "fear" and "pleasure."

One day, soon, Israel will create their offspring out of robotic parts: they will be androids.  And the Israeli-androids will expand Israel to include other plants and star systems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 06:56:53 |Display all floors
Taxer Post time: 2018-6-13 05:24
What if robots/computers start acting like humans and take over?  The computer will have to have g ...

Artificial Stupidity

We have I admit invented artificial stupidity (AS). Voice recognition programs that don't work. Endless prompts to book hotel rooms when I have already done so. There are some sly sneaky tricks U Tube uses to steer me away from "conspiracy" sites to something they would prefer me to watch.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.