Author: robert237

Zionists love to use genocide.   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-16 16:27
Shows you have no  morals; you support Israelis' shoot to kill when protesters threw stones!!

What is "morals"? "Oral" with an "M" in front? That's not my morals. It may be yours.

I do not know why you think you can attack people for supporting a legitimate government and support hooligans on the other side of a border.

I do not condone any killing, not of the riff-raff that has been shot by Israeli police, and not for Israeli civilian victims of Palestinian mob attacks.

The stone throwers don't get brutally attacked by the Israeli law enforcers; they get what they are asking for.

These are not peaceful manifestations; these are violent acts of provocation and sabotage. It is sad that the Israeli police have no alternative than to shoot live bullets.

There was a 116-year-old school girl who attacked Israeli soldiers with her bare hands, slapping them in the face and biting one of them. The soldiers showed remarkable restraint and did not use violence to subdue the girl. That happened last year; meanwhile the girl has been adjudicated by an Israeli court.

Use magic tools Report

robert237 Post time: 2018-5-16 19:34
Yes you do. You always defend western imperialism.
500 years of worldwide genocide.

I don’t.
Just because you repeat this ad nauseous downtown make it true (one of favorite habits will all sorts of different “facts”).

Nor do I promote democracy or “regime change” in China - I have never ince done this on CD despite your constant claims.. I do rail against corruption, lack of transparency, lack of accountability, jailing people for what they think and all these things. You just dress this up with whatever label you want to apply. A zero sum game is your MO. There is no grey only black and white. For or against.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

coralbay Post time: 2018-5-16 04:41
I don’t.
Just because you repeat this ad nauseous downtown make it true (one of favorite habits w ...

Is this your will and testament?
I only go by what I've seen you post over the years.
You always side with the western imperialists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

robert237 Post time: 2018-5-16 21:10
Is this your will and testament?
I only go by what I've seen you post over the years.
You always s ...

There you go again with your blanket terms, zero sum game. Either with you or against you.

And your idea of what China is today is so out of date, so completely misunderstood, it is impossible to side with you in any of your arguments.

Use magic tools Report

coralbay Post time: 2018-5-16 06:28
There you go again with your blanket terms, zero sum game. Either with you or against you.

And yo ...

Your idea of a non "zero sum" game is any game that will favor western imperialism.
Why don't you just admit this.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

robert237 Post time: 2018-5-16 22:31
Your idea of a non "zero sum" game is any game that will favor western imperialism.
Why don't you  ...

And that is just a repeat of your previous post .. labeling posters with pet phrases and repeating the same tired old lines ...

Use magic tools Report

coralbay Post time: 2018-5-16 06:32
And that is just a repeat of your previous post .. labeling posters with pet phrases and repeating ...

What is a "zero sum" game? I know that is one of your pet phrases?
Does it mean the west doesn't win?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.