Author: robert237

The Catholic church [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-13 21:23
Thumbs up for you: You can read the Oxford dictionary. Amazing - my congrats!

Now you only have  ...

Not True

The blame for the famines that wiped out 40 million Indians must be laid at the door of the Chosen. Likewise the fate of the Native Americans and so many others including the Palestinians.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-15 06:53
Not True

The blame for the famines that wiped out 40 million Indians must be laid at the door of  ...

... as if the door of the Chosen could resuscitate those dearly departed hunger victims. You have all your screws loose, Petra!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-15 08:51
... as if the door of the Chosen could resuscitate those dearly departed hunger victims. You have  ...

East India Company

The Chosen were the driving force behind the East India Company.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-5-16 06:54
East India Company

The Chosen were the driving force behind the East India Company.

No, they were not. They were just equal members among Christian British.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2018-5-18 20:06
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-5-12 18:27
I was quoting him.....
An informal meeting was in progress in the home of a friend, with Dr. Ch ...

Continued........

The young Jewish journalist, seeing the utter disregard shown to the Arab inhabitants of Palestine, and the injustice of planning to uproot a lawfully settled community, was impelled to break through the deferential hush with which all the budding Zionists were listening to Dr. Weizmann, and ask.
'AND WHAT ABOUT THE ARABS?' (The young journalist continues his report.)
I MUST HAVE COMMITTED A FAUX PAS BY THUS BRINGING A JARRING NOTE INTO THE CONVERSATION, FOR DR. WEIZMANN TURNED HIS FACE SLOWLY TOWARDS ME, PUT DOWN THE CUP HE HAD BEEN HOLDING IN HIS HAND, AND REPEATED MY QUESTION:'WHAT ABOUT THE ARABS ... ?'

WELL - HOW CAN YOU EVER HOPE TO MAKE PALESTINE YOUR HOMELAND IN THE FACE Of THE VEHEMENT OPPOSITION OF THE ARABS WHO, AFTER ALL, ARE IN THE MAJORITY IN THIS COUNTRY?'
THE ZIONIST LEADER SHRUGGED HIS SHOULDERS AND ANSWERED DRYLY.''WE EXPECT THEY WON'T BE IN A MAJORITY AFTER A FEW YEARS.'

Continued............

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 4 DayEarlier |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-5-18 20:06
Continued........

Contd.....

PERHAPS SO. YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM FOR YEARS AND MUST KNOW THE SITUATION BETTER THAN I DO. BUT QUITE APART FROM THE POLITICAL DIFFICULTIES WHICH ARAB OPPOSITION MAY OR MAY NOT PUT IN YOUR WAY -DOES NOT THE MORAL ASPECT OF THE QUESTION EVER BOTHER YOU? DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT IS WRONG ON YOUR PART TO DISPLACE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN THIS COUNTRY?'

'BUT IT IS OUR COUNTRY,' REPLIED DR. WEIZMANN, RAISING HIS EYEBROWS. 'WE ARE DOING NO MORE THAN TAKING BACK WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WRONGLY DEPRIVED OF,'

HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE I WONDERED, (the young Jew continues) FOR PEOPLE ENDOWED WITH SO MUCH CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE AS THE JEWS TO THINK OF THE ZIONIST-ARAB CONFLICT IN JEWISH TERMS ALONE?

DID THEY NOT REALIZE THAT THE PROBLEM OF THE JEWS IN PALESTINE COULD, IN THE LONG RUN, BE SOLVED ONLY THROUGH FRIENDLY COOPERATION WITH THE ARABS?

WERE THEY SO HOPELESSLY BLIND TO THE PAINFUL FUTURE WHICH THEIR POLICY MUST BRING? -TO THE STRUGGLES, THE BITTERNESS AND THE HATRED WHICH THE JEWISH ISLAND, EVEN IF TEMPORARILY; SUCCESSFUL, WOULD FOREVER REMAIN EXPOSED IN THE MIDST OF A HOSTILE ARAB SEA?

AND HOW STRANGE, I THOUGHT, THAT A NATION WHICH HAD SUFFERED SO MANY WRONGS IN THE COURSE OF ITS LONG AND SORROWFUL DIASPORA WAS NOW, IN SINGLE-MINDED PURSUIT OF ITS OWN GOAL, READY TO INFLICT A GRIEVOUS WRONG ON ANOTHER NATION - AND A NATION, TOO, THAT WAS INNOCENT OF ALL THAT PAST JEWISH SUFFERING. SUCH A PHENOMENON, I KNEW, WAS NOT UNKNOWN TO HISTORY; BUT IT MADE ME, NONE THE LESS, VERY SAD TO SEE IT ENACTED BEFORE MY EYES.'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 3 DayEarlier |Display all floors
OK, moderator: Get your act together!   I just posted a polite reply to Dostoevskydr. Yesterday's response also was polite, yet you screened it out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.