Views: 17304|Replies: 8

1st class travellers in here? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-5-10 19:31:13 |Display all floors
A british air hostess has revealed all in an interview about the mile high club involving wealthy and famous passengers. The stewardess who wants to remain anonymous said sex on a plate was rife, with stewardesses offering there services to wealthy men on board. It wasvery common for them to meet up in a hotel as soon as they landed. money was no issue for the customers, and sex also took place on board the plane. On one occasion the captain even bonked one of the stewardess in his small bunkbeds they have at the back of the cockpit, whilst his deputy took over the plane. One stewadess even offered domination to cetain clients
Only one got caught, after she gave the wrong room number to a client, and was later fired. Parties were also taking place in the rooms of the 5 star hotels as some of the stewardess were too young to legally drink in countries they were stopping over in.

Our 2 mods fly 1st class.......i wonder if they have ever come across these kind of stewardesses

yahoo news...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-11 09:34:55 |Display all floors
Austin and Ratfink, our hobby moderators, are known to be first-class air travelers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-11 13:36:55 |Display all floors
Just wondering how much such a british air hostess can make in a financial year?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-5-11 15:02:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-5-12 20:00
emanreus Post time: 2018-5-11 13:36
Just wondering how much such a british air hostess can make in a financial year?

a lot less than being a hooker on a flight
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-13 13:33:27 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-5-11 15:02
a lot less than being a hooker on a flight

Duration and destination of the flight is the paying element.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-5-15 19:17:46 |Display all floors
The short answer is yes, no, maybe.  It depends on the trolley dolly and how much she's in to making money on the side. I've had a couple of offers over the years but I decline them as a matter of routine.  I got my mile high club membership on a private jet many years ago when my then girlfriend and I did the deed at 41,000 feet (12,500m).

As for parties with the girls in their hotel, I've been to a couple and they did end in guys parting with large lumps of cash for a roll in the cot. In each case I stopped for a drink and departed soon after as I have never needed to pay for sex.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 20:03:17 |Display all floors
My idea of traveling first class is being in one of them there taxis that sell snacks and soda pop.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.