Author: serenades

China continues dominance in THE emerging economies university rankings [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-12 15:40:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-12 15:18
Little monkey, you confuse education systems with indoctrination systems.
The west is full of indo ...

Fat Rat, deer Booby,

I have received an EDUCATION myself. That means I did not grow up in CHINA. PIty the Chinese who have no choice but to swallow brain detergent to think "cleanly" and exactly as their owners want them to 'think". That is what you call "indoctrination". They have no choice to question anything. If the rulers decide that black is pink the proletarians must call a black swan a "pink swan". Otherwise they might get their head lopped off.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-12 15:42:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-12 15:18
Little monkey, you confuse education systems with indoctrination systems.
The west is full of indo ...

You have no education yourself. Pity you. Now you want to pity the Westerners who have been to a university... You are laughable, Booby. Meanwhile, the Chinese  memorise fairies about their politics and history and if they memorise them well they will be allowed to study civil engineering (perhaps). That is what you call "education"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-12 20:12:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-11 21:01
Yes, the western "educational" systems are nothing more than indoctrination centers.
A ...

On top of that-the national security state has distorted the public discouse by implanting fake pseuo-leftist doctrines. Marcuse and the 'frankfurt school' was an OSS\CIA invention that has left us strewn with oxymorons like 'cultural Marxism' which makes one yearn for the halycon days of the crude arguments about 'economic Marxism.'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-13 21:06:16 |Display all floors
now let's see these graduates would do ..
China needs their brains more than ever ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-13 21:08:47 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2018-5-13 21:06
now let's see these graduates would do ..
China needs their brains more than ever ..

You heard Bobby speak: These graduates are brainless because they have received "indoctrination" as China has faithfully replicated the West's greatest academias, those that, according to Booby, don't teach but "indoctrinate".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 17:15:28 |Display all floors
Needless to say I envy those people who have entered the famous university since I had had mere two years of college-life experience!
But at the same time I deeply believe that Chinese have paid too much for the university-ranking!-------------I mean we should have a cool thinking on what is going on in the education-field. Why is our teaching not advanced as foreign ones?
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.