Author: SEARU

What is 道 in Chinese? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-6 17:23:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 17:14
Since when do ships follow ROADS when cruising in an ocean?

Sometimes we call your sailing route as '航道’which is ‘sailing-road’!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 17:31:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 17:14
Since when do ships follow ROADS when cruising in an ocean?

Have you heard of maritime silk road?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 17:32:46 |Display all floors
Chinese teachers and students troubled with thick books and deep theory! We should densify the ocean-like knowledge into few simple words. That is fit for the Chinese saying ‘大道至简’----------Basic principle or truth could be expressed through oral language!

(The above comes from my self-comment on the last thread.)
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 17:39:52 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-6 17:31
Have you heard of maritime silk road?

‘Silk road’ is the foot-print left by the crawling silk-worm that Seneca thinks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-7 11:30:36 |Display all floors
The shape of 道 tells us ‘road’ is formed by head and feet! ----------The logical thinking of the brain plus the practice of foot-stepping. Any theory must be proved through real action while our deed could not be well finished without bright instruction!

Just now I had a short conversation with one of my friends who comes from other unit in the town. I briefly introduced him  my work in the forum. In the end, he warned me:"You had better say more good words about the education-reality! Or that would be risky for you!”

Now, I wonder what the usage of flattering is?  
Searu must be responsible for the future of our children and does his best to explore more meaningful fruits for schooling job!-----------That is what 道 shows!
(I firmly believe that I would succeed with your help and participation in the debating market!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-10 16:42:55 |Display all floors
For more self-comment, Please check my new blog on route(路).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-11 08:41:29 |Display all floors
ledlight365 Post time: 2018-5-10 21:31
i agree with you

Thanks for your sharing of my writing that is great encouragement for my progress on bloging!
I have noticed that you have doctor-degree-education-back-ground that is much higher than me. I wish you contribute much more to the Forum in the future!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.