Author: pnp

China Has Turned The Theory of Communism Into A Practical Success Story!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-6 17:20:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 15:45
"Regardless. China holds Karl Marx in high esteem."

Moot point. This says zero about the achievemen ...

"communism never made any nation prosperous"

Yes, except China, now the world's second largest economy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 17:22:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 15:48
Karl Marx fathered 7 children and his family experienced hunger and hardships... I doubt he would ha ...

Number of chidren is not in his Communism Theory!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 17:25:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-5-6 17:27
seneca Post time: 2018-5-6 16:09
And since K. Marx was a German, let us remind the forgetful that 17 million Germans suffered through ...

Yes, I have alluded to that, collapse of Soviet Union, etc, but China got it right by following the principles laid down by Marx, and is now celebrating the 200th anniversary of his birth!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-6 18:11:13 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-6 17:25
Yes, I have alluded to that, collapse of Soviet Union, etc, but China got it right by following the ...

What you consider a "success" many others view differently. Without foreign capital entering China, not one factory job could have been created. The credit is due VW for bringing the first new passenger car to post Mao China. They got nothing for that. They had to buy 65000 VW engines from their Chinese plant to pay for the investment. Then there was Lee Kashing who donated billions to build China's first modern university. European countries hosted thousands of Chinese students to give them a modern education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 20:40:59 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-5-6 17:22
Number of chidren is not in his Communism Theory!

Glad you mentioned that!

Yet it is the number of children that Chinese breeded under communist rule, that is the only real domestic source of prosperity even in modern China.

Endless workforce to produce goodies for the capitalists in west in past couple of decades, and endless market for both domestic and foreign goodies to sell to in current and coming decades.

No other natural resource gets even close to the importance of number of children, and subsequent large population, in China.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-6 20:46:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-5-6 04:46
Jaaja Post time: 2018-5-6 04:40
Glad you mentioned that!

Yet it is the number of children that Chinese breeded under communist ru ...

That's a cute story. But why hasn't non-communist India even come close with their population which is roughly the same?
After all, they were under the yoke of capitalist England for so long.
Doesn't make any sense, does it. Sort of like all your arguments promoting the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 21:26:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-6 20:46
That's a cute story. But why hasn't non-communist India even come close with their population which ...

Because it isn't important for them to be the second largest economy? I don't know where they rank, but I guess they are happy with it.

I know China wouldn't be happy to be in that position, and I just stated primary reason why they are not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.