Views: 17999|Replies: 2

Do You Like Iranian Cream In Your Coffee? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-1 15:59:31 |Display all floors
Hello East,

Ten years ago, I started a large organization in Iran calling for all Iranians with IQs under 120 to sterilize themselves, and then for Iranians to all leave Iran.

You see, I had predicted that Israel will turn the entire Iranian population into cream.  So, the most logical thing was for most Iranians to just go ahead and sterilize themselves since if they had children, the kids would just be turned into cream.  Also, most of the Iranians have IQs around 84 and are psychopathic, so they should not be reproducing anyway. Even the ones with IQs of 120 or higher, there is regression towards the mean, so their kids would fall half way between 120 and 84: 100.  This is average.

But, the Iranians refused the advice of my organization.  And now today, Netanyahu has said that he is about to turn the entire Iranian population into cream.  Do you remember Iraq?  They were all turned into cream.  

Netanyahu says he is going to can all the Iranian cream and sell it to Africa for a profit.  The cream can be used in African tea and coffee.  

This is a shame.  The Iranians could have avoided all their coming suffering, but they acted unwisely.  My tears go to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-4 22:35:00 |Display all floors
How about calling it Persian Cream.  Sounds more elegant, you can get the rich folks to buy it then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-26 17:16:52 |Display all floors
DeepStatePutin Post time: 2018-5-4 22:35
How about calling it Persian Cream.  Sounds more elegant, you can get the rich folks to buy it then.

Iran's Head wizzard has a death wish, just like Saddam.  He thinks he can use a magical spell to invoke Allah's magical powers against NATO.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.