Author: coralbay

State Disapproved Pigs? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-5-14 10:50:24 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-5-10 09:27
But after you have watched them walking ...

How can you find out if they are a Peppa Pig watcher? ...

Well I'm wanting to desecrate these girls so I'm not wanting to find out how much of a slut they are. How do you desecrate a slut? And that is why I have a problem with what the CIA is doing. Few females should be wearing white on their wedding days nowadays and worse - few females should be wearing white when they make their début at their debutant ball. And worse even still - most 13 year old girls are not pure enough coming out of CIA society for them to be able to wear white at their Confirmation.

Now I'm not saying that there is no place for sluts because of course there is but all females are sluts on the inside - there is no need to try to bring it out from birth. Its not sensible. It is a bad thing - not a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-5-14 16:33:22 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-5-10 15:02
Now that makes more sense!

Anyway - it must really bother you guys that I have preyed on females that have low self esteem because this is the second time you have brought it up. Do you dislike other predators because they target the weakest prey? A lion will target a zebra or whatever because it has an injury right? All predators do that. And so do us psychopaths. And hey - do you think that lions do this because they have low self esteem? Ha. Because that's what goofballs say about us psychopaths. We are predators - we do not have an inferiority complex, our superiority complex is rooted in the fact that we genuinely believe ourselves to be superior. A psychopath would have to actually care what others thought about them for their superiority complex to be rooted in an inferiority complex but we don't care unless your opinion of us is a factor in us getting something that we want. We don't care what you think.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-5-14 17:04:04 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-5-10 15:02
Now that makes more sense!

Have you ever said anything messed up to a chick that broke up with you? One time I told this chick that had broken up with me that she was going to get in an accident and lose her legs and nobody would care. I told her that I would have cared but nobody else would. I told her that she would end up like that guy in the film Kids - the one that has no legs and is rolling down the aisle in that train on a skateboard yelling "I have no legs! - I have no legs!" I told her that nobody would care and that she would be rolling around on a skateboard and people would spit on her. That wasn't the chick I got with after seeing her walk though. I wrote that chick a messed up poem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.