Author: robert237

Racism alive in the USA [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-30 11:24:21 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-4-29 10:34
Racism is alive all over the world! It's misleading to single-out the USA.

If we limited ourselves to only commenting on what is totally unique to one country then there would
be nothing but silence.

The western propagandists constantly hammer at China for things that happen just as frequently all over the world.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-30 15:43:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-30 11:24
If we limited ourselves to only commenting on what is totally unique to one country then there wou ...

Hey, Booby,
Ihave a truckload of things to share with posters and viewers here, personal insights and eye-witness accounts and travelogues and so on. I could fill all 200 pages of every CD issue all by myself if I wanted to, all unique stories related to just China. Why can't you grace these pages with one story set in China in a week?

I guess it is because you have no sense of observation and are paid to be a propagandist who spouts forth what others want him to see and to comment on.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-30 15:44:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-30 11:24
If we limited ourselves to only commenting on what is totally unique to one country then there wou ...

Hey, Booby,
I have a truckload of things to share with posters and viewers here, personal insights and eye-witness accounts and travelogues and so on. I could fill all 200 pages of every CD issue all by myself if I wanted to, all unique stories related to just China. Why can't you grace these pages with one story set in China in a week?

I guess it is because you have no sense of observation and are paid to be a propagandist who spouts forth what others want him to see and to comment on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-30 15:47:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-29 22:16
How many get locked out just for being white though?

In NAIROBI, a Chinese illegal immigrant set up a restaurant without obtaining the relevant licences, then did a roaring business serving Chinese food in East Africa to UN personnel, diplomatic staff and White tourists. He expressly forgbade AFRICANS to enter his premises.

The restaaurant was shortly later shuttered by government order for a multitude of infractions of Kenyan laws. Racism was only one of them.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-30 17:38:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-29 23:44
Hey, Booby,
I have a truckload of things to share with posters and viewers here, personal insight ...

You don't even live in China. All your stories are canned and you just copy and paste.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-4-30 21:51:27 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-4-29 21:29
Labour calls for the UK to be called the Community of the Communities

WFT

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-1 06:53:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1626548377 at 2018-5-1 09:39

The Washington Post:
“The cops were called on me for flying while fat & Black.” Flight from Raleigh-Durham to Washington on Thursday evening.

AAwxrlH.jpg

Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.