Author: AaronLDY

Posing tips for guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-28 13:56:20 |Display all floors
AaronLDY Post time: 2018-4-28 10:39

Dogs

Environmentally unfriendly dogs and a long haired guy ? A rotten post. The beard is Ok.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-29 13:35:07 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-4-28 13:56
Dogs

Environmentally unfriendly dogs and a long haired guy ? A rotten post. The beard is Ok.

Environmentally unfriendly dogs??????????
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-29 18:10:19 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2018-4-29 13:35
Environmentally unfriendly dogs??????????

Dogs

Dogs kill endangered reptiles and mammals. Their droppings are washed into lakes and waterways causing algae infestations that threaten fish and other life forms. Feeding them means increasing the already enormous cattle populations which are a terrible environmental burden.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-29 22:12:58 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-4-29 18:10
Dogs

Dogs kill endangered reptiles and mammals. Their droppings are washed into lakes and waterwa ...

I agree dogs are not good and wouldn't want one even if I was paid to have one. In Spain so many Expats just get one coz they are lonely and miss their family in the UK losers. They don't clear up the crap either mainly coz they are old farts and can't bend that low.

I've been in China two weeks so far and seen three dogs only one wandering freely the other two with owners. And not had to look down at the pavement every 5 seconds to avoid it........

Perhaps China has the right idea and eat them

OMG I might lose a friend or two here, if I ever had any

That said, there are other wild harmful animals/mammals all over the World Petera that dump harmful waste, where does that leave your theory ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-30 06:50:06 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-4-29 22:12
I agree dogs are not good and wouldn't want one even if I was paid to have one. In Spain so many E ...

Wild Animals ?

I haven't seen one for a while. Dog populations are enormous worldwide. Their owners take them off their leashes in the miniscule wildlife protection that exist in urban areas.

The Spanish word for dog is perro. Adios.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-30 08:01:38 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-4-29 18:10
Dogs

Dogs kill endangered reptiles and mammals. Their droppings are washed into lakes and waterwa ...

Wow, I really didn't know that dog sh*t is a environment problem. From today we have to go out and kill all dogs, before the dog sh*t kill all the fish
Human lives mean little when those in the WEST see a bigger gain through war

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-30 08:59:10 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-4-30 06:50
Wild Animals ?

I haven't seen one for a while. Dog populations are enormous worldwide. Their owne ...

Oh Perro is it  

Thanks for the lesson

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.