Author: tenderloin

Using US semiconductor chips is a drug and harmful to China, must STOP! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-28 07:38:05 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2018-4-28 02:02
China has tons of domestic chips.
It just a lot of private company feel safer and less risky by us ...

If China already has great chips, then why would the ban be painful?

It would only be painful if Chinese chips sucks. My point is, then why don't you just work on making the Chinese chips good first. Why do you need to ban anything? Make it so that Chinese companies would *want* to use Chinese chips voluntarily. This is how the free world works.

China wants trade with the rest of the world. Your tone is neither helpful nor friendly. Your tone belongs to a communist China closed off from the rest of the world.

You need to be friendly to people. Learn that first to live in the world together. Then you wonder why others are hostile to China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-28 07:48:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-27 21:41
Thanks for the happy thoughts. If you're so happy then why are you posting such nonsense?

The sem ...

Bob, can I call you Bob? If you really loved your wife and China, and it seems like you do love your wife at least, you would try to help China. So you need to tell them if they're not making sense. Use your education and logic obtained from the freer world to do that. Sometimes they are confused, because they were taught all the wrong ideas growing up. You need to help them better.

I don't care if you want to insult people working at Silicon Valley. People are stuck in a slave system working 9 to 5 and it has gotten worse in the last decades. But if they are happy, who cares. And if they're not, then they are so far away, it's not any of your business anyway.

Why insult the US where you grew up and at least obtained a fairly free childhood. Seriously is there nothing good about life in the US? I really had the time of my life over there, as a kid, that I don't think it's possible to get at present times anywhere in Asia, not even in Japan. I don't even believe such happiness is possible in Europe. You keep insulting the US, the Chinese will not know the good things about it that they should copy.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-28 11:36:23 |Display all floors
hithere Post time: 2018-4-27 15:48
Bob, can I call you Bob? If you really loved your wife and China, and it seems like you do love yo ...

China is a better nation with better people than the USA.

The USA carries out genocide campaigns worldwide for oil, money, and power
while China has peacefully gone from a war torn nation to the #2 economy in 60 years.

You don't know what you're talking about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-28 17:23:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-28 11:36
China is a better nation with better people than the USA.

The USA carries out genocide campaigns  ...

I know very well what I am talking about. The thing is, I don't care to explain further that point.

I hope the free ride you are getting in China is worth losing your character for.

Capitalism is not fair, but life is not fair, period. Communism, on the other hand, goes beyond what's acceptable within the confines of human morals. Maybe next life you will be born in the midst of pure communism (and not this mixture like what China has now), and then you would actually understand why it's cruel to support it. You don't think about the moral consequences of what you do and say. All you know is, you hate capitalist USA because you failed there. Too bad you gave up so soon. You might have made it if you tried harder and longer.

China has good people, of course, and there are Chinese people doing good things. However, they are outside of the communist box.

Look at the suffering of the Mainland Chinese elders even today. That's what communism did to them. They are not over the trauma, you know.

Anyway. Continue to hate the USA all you want. I loved it, and I think so far it used to be the best country the world has ever known. I won't say that that is true today though. I guess you missed out. Too bad.

Good luck to you in any case. Take care.

Ciao.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-28 18:24:20 |Display all floors
hithere Post time: 2018-4-28 01:23
I know very well what I am talking about. The thing is, I don't care to explain further that point ...

Just a bit of advice.. if you pick the right side you have nothing to worry about.

I have lived through feudalism and I'm glad to be out of the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-11 00:10:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hithere at 2018-5-11 00:17

tenderloin: sorry. is this about zte? i have not been following the news.

under such circumstances, i agree, china should rely on itself more. where there's a will, there's a way. good luck!

weird, some people calling me a western imperialist. i am asian, how can i be western. choosing between the US and China, i realize i would choose to support China. that's why I have always hoped that Chinese people can be kind to each other more. ...that's why i want Chinese to do the right thing, so it doesn't go against the conscience to take the Chinese side. that's why i want the Chinese people to know about happiness, because I want to take your side ....

you can use this to push yourself to be more independent.

good luck!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.