Views: 2123|Replies: 0

Could these be the anwer to my prayers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-25 16:06:49 |Display all floors
It has been years since my involvement with relationships. After my last breakup, I decided not to date and pay zero attention with girls who were so honest with their feelings toward me. The woman who broke my heart left a very big scar to me, which I considered to be the biggest reason why dating never crossed my mind. But just recently, my friends told me to think again and give love a second chance.

It hit me! While thinking about where to start, I decided to pray for that special woman. I did a lot of pleading to someone up above to give me the ideal partner I’m dreaming to have. While surfing for ways to date again, I saw a lot of suggestions to follow with. Some of these include going to party clubs, travel to meet foreign tours, going to sports events, etc. Are these helpful? Could these be the answer to my prayers?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.