Author: ceciliazhang

Syrians support Assad, but BBC won't report it [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-25 12:06:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-25 10:36
Are the Western media expected to report even when you wake up and have your first Oolong tea of t ...

re: Are the Western media expected to report even when you

Not at all; aside that, I Never talk to Western reporters...
Would you play poker with a well known cheater

However, Two real World Leaders governing some 2,600,000000 (according to World population live counter) two billion and six hundred millions people are hardly comparable to me

And another:    However;  a fart from Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong which in fact is an evil figure makes many Western media printing machines overheat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 15:24:44 |Display all floors
This is to be expected from certain western media. Only indoctrinated people would believe them. These indoctrinated people would never believe anything else, even when facts and evidence prove otherwise. Yet, the same kind of people would incessantly accuse China and Chinese of the same thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 15:28:31 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-4-25 12:06
re: Are the Western media expected to report even when you

Not at all; aside that, I Never talk t ...

He is self defeating.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-25 16:07:34 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-4-25 15:24
This is to be expected from certain western media. Only indoctrinated people would believe them. The ...

And who exactly are you to know who is biased, indoctrinated or otherwise unwilling to absorb the truth about Syria? I don't think you have demonstrated much wisdom in judging events beyond your ken. You have a kneejerk stock answer for every topic: "The West is..." "the West does..."

Syria is not in a mess because of the West; it is in a mess because the Syrian nation is composed of many different peoples or ethnicities with divergent interests and hostile attitudes towards each other.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-25 16:10:12 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-25 15:28
He is self defeating.

How am I defeating myself?

Emmy Mouse is positing that Western journalists cannot do their job. That's more or less all there is in her post. If that is her belief that is fine by me and it does not have th power to defeat anyone's argument. It is, in one word: Childish.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-25 16:11:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-25 00:07
And who exactly are you to know who is biased, indoctrinated or otherwise unwilling to absorb th ...

""Syria is not in a mess because of the West""

That's funny. All of the middle east is a mess because of the west and the illegal state of Israel.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 16:13:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-25 16:11
""Syria is not in a mess because of the West""

That's funny. All of the middle east is a mess bec ...

Most of the Near East is in a mess, yes, because it is inhabited by nomadic invaders with tribal social orders. There were no Arabs in Syria before Islam came there, followed by the Osmans.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.