Views: 14337|Replies: 15

I think my gf is allergic to alcohol. What should I do?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-24 13:17:31 |Display all floors
The other day, I was at a dating social and met my now current gf. I offered her some wine and it turns out that she’s allergic to alcohol. Her skin flushes red and she collapses on the floor with just one glass of it. I’m afraid this might happen to her again when I’m not around and I was wondering if there would be a way for me to give her some sort of remedy or medicine she can take to prevent her from fainting or feeling ill when drinking out? Any advice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-24 19:16:04 |Display all floors
A lot of people actually don't drink. Why does that become an issue to you or her?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-25 09:23:18 |Display all floors
Getting a new one that can drink will cost you more to entertain, so do not fret keep the cheaper option

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 11:09:39 |Display all floors
lol I'm not saying it's really a big of a problem nor am I looking for someone new.... =_=

I just wanted to know how to remedy things if she accidentally ingest something alcoholic and go in that state again... aside from doing the obvious of staying away from anything alcoholic, it's not like accidents don't happen, right? LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 12:42:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-25 12:44

She has survived and thrived for at least 20 years so far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 17:28:55 |Display all floors
Why do you need to drink alcohol with her? It is like asking how to cook pork so that Mulims can enjoy it, it is very ridiculous. Sorry to offense religious people, but it is not my point, you see. You can always fool around with your friends to this end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-25 23:58:47 |Display all floors
If she is genetically Asian then she can not digest alcohol properly.
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.