Author: ceciliazhang

Why China is targeted with its made in China 2025 strategy [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-2 11:20:10 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2018-5-1 17:11
Are you lying your way to fame ?  By using baseless fact, you lose your credibility.  Only minorit ...

I lived in the USA for the first 63 years of my life so I know what I'm talking about.
Most mortgages in the US are 30 year mortgages. You end up being a wage slave
just so you can have a roof over your head.
Not only that, a single family house constantly requires maintenance so when you're
not at work the stupid house can take up all your time and a good deal of the money
you have left after paying the monthly payments.
You don't own the house unless you stay put for 30 years.
After that, the best part of your life is gone.
But during the 30 years of paying off the mortgage the bank owns the house and
the house owns you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-2 14:31:31 |Display all floors
Oh Booby,  I can see where you are coming from. You feel entitled to owning a marble palace with gold leaf plumbing in its eight bathrooms for you and your live in girlfriend just because capitalism can supply where com munism fails. You think eating caviar is a prole's basic human right...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-2 18:04:18 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-2 11:20
I lived in the USA for the first 63 years of my life so I know what I'm talking about.
Most mortga ...

Please be honest.  I have well to do American friend who have more than 20 units apartments in California collect good rental income, even though California property tax quite high.
Then another American friend who worked overseas most of the time, bought 10 units of broken house very cheap (less than USD10k) in the 1983-85 recession, fix it and rent out. Now he has more than 20 units of house in US collecting rental for his retirement.

The one who don't and unable to own property and houses in America are losers who never learn about financial security from Robert Kiyosaki.

Are you a loser too who miss out the US recession opportunity ?

Just be honest, how many Americans NOW still deeply in debt due to taking ninja loans before the 2008 America Lehman Brother caused financial melt down ?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-2 18:46:57 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2018-5-2 02:04
Please be honest.  I have well to do American friend who have more than 20 units apartments in Cal ...

Be honest. Why do you propagandist always know some poster boy of capitalist success.

I'm talking about the reality of living in the USA and you talk about the rare success stories.
Do you know any of the homeless in the US or the struggling single parents or the drug addicted
of the 2 million in prison?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-5 16:54:19 |Display all floors
You are so unconvincing, my stepson. You are just 5 years old and already mouthing off like a professional revolutionary. Do the Marx brothers pay you more than the pocket money your mummy and I give you every week?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-6 07:46:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-2 11:20
Most mortga ...

How is that in any way different to China?

Most young couples in cities here have 30 year mortgages.

The key difference is that after 30 years they own he house. But after another 40 years, they don’t. Hey only get a lease for 70 years and it takes them 30 of that 70 to own it. I’d rather pay the mortgage knowing that my children will benefit in the long run ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.