Author: Grace222

How the world reacted to the Syrian airstrikes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-16 22:49:04 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2018-4-14 20:04
This is the reason why the Russian leaders are more respected and worthy of respect around the world ...

Disagree. The Russian leaders pander to the same kind of uneducated nationalistic rabble that Trump panders to. And these Russian leaders are just as much the servants of rich oligarchs as Trump is. Trump and the Russian leaders are very similar.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 22:54:03 |Display all floors
My reaction to the Syria strikes is they were ridiculous. How can the secular West oppose the Baath Party and Assad when their opposition is Islamist? They are being manipulated by the Zionist right. The only policies of Trump with which I agree are 1. Get out of the Arab world and
2. Heal the rift with Russia.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:23:46 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-4-15 09:34
Syria signed a UNO resolution in september 2017, according to the resolution, force can be used if S ...

Your comment are full of bias as usual and inaccurate in content.   You assume that the USA is a leader in world peace, but in fact that is not correct if you look at the record of the USA and the UK you will find they have been the worlds leaders in terrorism.  As usual Seneca your comments are not factually correct but rather distorted and inaccurate in order to push your bias towards Russia.  Putin in fact is one of the world leaders who will stand up to "Donald Duck"  commonly called  "donald Trump"  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:26:04 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-4-15 09:34
Syria signed a UNO resolution in september 2017, according to the resolution, force can be used if S ...

If in fact a report is readable on the web  that in fact does not make it correct or accurate, it is in fact a rumour "you spell it rumou" i know usa spelling.   But again you have distorted the facts to suit your own bias argument against Russia and Syria.  A rumour remains a rumour until proven otherwise and the fact it is on the web does not make it factual..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:31:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 08:59
I think it is not so well done, considering that Britain was the scene of a poison attack on two R ...

Correct, at this stage we do not know where  the chemical weapons were instigated from??  Maybe the USA instigated the weapons in order to have some justification against Syria  and Russia, just like the Vietnam war  "called the USA war by the Vietnamese"   some 70 years ago where the USA declared it was "going to stop the spread of communism" so USA then invaded  Vietnam in the name of  the "world bully" and what happened.  The USA had to withdraw and were defeated but claimed some sort of victory after their act of terrorism slaughtered  over 2 million Vietnamese.  Look at the facts  please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:32:52 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-4-15 09:46
Here’s what we know of Operation Desert Stormy:

The fact that Russia was warned of the terrorism attack does not justify  the terrorist attack at all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-17 05:40:48 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-4-15 08:16
Well put

You are living in a world of "disneyland".   Look at the facts.  There was an alleged attack with the alleged use of chemical weapons.  So the USA led britain and france in an unjustified further attack on Syria alleged   storage of chemical weapons base.  And another fact is that the USA is the worlds largest storage of chemical weapons.  Why is this?  Look back  some 75  years when  the USA dropped the chemical weapons on Japan?  Is this the pot calling the kettle black??  Was it justified to drop chemical weapons on Japan  then? but not justified to drop chemical weapons now?  i am in no way justifying the use of chemical weapons, but just pointing out what happened 75 years ago  with the attack on Japan..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.