Author: SEARU

China should update her software to the machine of education [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-16 10:04:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 21:40
And here comes the correction to your untruths: I am teaching them by video, 2 hours every day,  ...

Interesting! Would you show us more about your life or job? You are a bit mysterious to me!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 10:10:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 21:45
Here comes the correction, Booby:

They are connected to me via video conferencing 2 hours a day.  ...

About ‘will be teaching them for the next 49 years... ’----------------
You would break the world record on teaching and win Nobel medal!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-16 10:51:45 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-16 10:04
Interesting! Would you show us more about your life or job? You are a bit mysterious to me!

I won't share my trade secrets with the public here.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-16 10:54:04 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-16 10:10
About ‘will be teaching them for the next 49 years... ’----------------
You would break the ...

Well, when you have to deal with an undereducated poster who believes in Marist fairy tales but cannot read a simple post about a teacher who substituted for a pregnant woman teacher you have to resort to some fairy tale telling of your own to put the undereducated poster to rest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 14:15:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-16 10:51
I won't share my trade secrets with the public here.

Nobody force you to do so! In fact we should not directly shoot down what we do in dailylife without art dealing with!------------Ordinary article tastes like steam-bun without which you would feel empty, while good writing acts as liquor which leave you deep impression although bun and liquor come from the same raw material grain! What makes the difference is that liquor has experienced a long time of process brewed with your ripe considering about the spirit of some appearance while the bun had been cooked in a hurry!
I mean you could write something indirectly reflecting the sweet fruits in your deep mind growing from the fertile soil of your reality!

(Ho do you feel a bit sour about my this reply? )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 22:29:11 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-16 14:15
Nobody force you to do so! In fact we should not directly shoot down what we do in dailylife witho ...

How much booze did you imbibe before posting your latest reply, SEARU? You know, I have been trying to keep focused on the issue you broached, but Robert237 has barged in with the intention to derail this topic.

Look what happened in that other thread about literature... Can you now see my point? The most fanatical nationalist Chinese poster and foreign supporters of the CPC defend Chinese literature although they are clueless about it and never read any Chinese poems or works of fiction. This shows a malady of the mind, SEARU: Normal people don't defend something they dont care about.

To normalise everyone's mind, it is imperative that people return to the fulsome habit of reading edifying literature, whether that be poems from the Tang dynasty or novels by Lu Xun. A people who don't care about literary works produced by their compatriots, either in the past or now, are not a people with a healthy and sound life. Look what happens when your temper goes overboard as has happened with those fanatics in that other thread...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 22:49:45 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-15 01:06
The physical computer-set would show you nothing if without powerful software which had been fixed ...

I'm afraid you don't know the difference between software and applications.
Where are these "foreign experts" and what exactly do they do?
Why are smartphones so much smarter in China than they are in the US if China is lacking in experts?
Is the west being charitable again?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.