Author: SEARU

China should update her software to the machine of education [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 17:35:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 00:30
Even in the most modern school building, the pupils get crammed into small cubicles with poor ve ...

You know nothing about the west little monkey. Only South Africa.

If 25 students to a classroom is overcrowded in the west then practically all of them are overcrowded in the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 17:36:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 00:25
OK, my post has been suppressed. Why?

Trying to Malign China every which way aren't you little monkey.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 17:37:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-13 23:42
I am not so impressed by "beautiful school buildings" because inevitably, they are still under con ...

Practically every classroom in the west has over 25 students. Why do you keep pretending to know about the west little monkey?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 17:38:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 00:26
I said that new gleaming school buildings seldom meet the hopes of learners. Most "modern buildi ...

""Most "modern buildings" require after-sales service work, which comes with great noise and pollution.""

Maybe a cave would be to your liking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 17:40:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 00:29
But far more importantly, what are new teaching buildings worth when the curricula are outdated? ...

""The current curricula have been designed by functionaries who think in political and ideological categories not in human ones.""

You should know. You've been successfully indoctrinated in western schools and you are woefully ignorant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 17:56:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 15:42
I am not so impressed by "beautiful school buildings" because inevitably, they are still under con ...

China is still a developing country where you had better have patience on material hardware of education!
Now what I concern most is that invisible software which includes the quality of textbooks and how they are taught!
First, we must throw away some outdated teaching concepts:
Our aim is to improve the children‘s thinking power instead of the mere gowth of so-called knowledge! Learning knowledge is to sharpen the edge of your thinking-knife that would be smart when dealing with future problems.  Through thinking-ability-training students should feel funny in exploring the physical world and they would do research driven by  their own interest and motivation.
So ’thinking ability‘ and ’interest' are two elements when we measure the fruit of our teaching work. The old exam-scores or marks are not scientific since those have ‘killed' too many innocent lives for innovation!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 18:20:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 17:36
Trying to Malign China every which way aren't you little monkey.

I intended to discuss with you on software but he wanted to turn my focus on material!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.